TV Line Up, Dinner, License Plates, and Candy Corn

 It's here...it's here...
the Halloween TV 
line up for Oct.
Not sure what I will
watch but at least
 I know what will be on
and what time.

Thursday night I met
T for dinner at our
local Italian restaurant.
I did not think I was hungry,
plus, I am still dealing with 
the nausea feeling. 
But I ordered MILD chicken
wings. Mild only cause I 
did not want to put
a tasty hot sauce on my chicken, 
not sure if I could handle it.

I am not a big broccoli fan, but 
oh my gosh, this was so good.
I never thought that garlic
on broccoli was something 
that would be good...
IT WAS AMAZING. I ate almost
all that. I managed to get
one chicken leg down,
Lunch and dinner in 
my future. 

The last couple days
I saw some cute 
license plates.
Frozen!

Luvie!


Needed to pick up a 
couple of things yesterday, and 
when I spotted a bad
of candy corn, I had
to have one.

Had to post on FB for my
friend Mark, he loves
this stuff. I like it, but
can only do a small 
amount at a time and being
that I get nausea feeling
when I eat anything, I knew
to take it easy with these.
SWEET!

I am getting a tad stronger 
with each passing day.
I got my deck all put
back in order after scrubbing
it down. When I say scrubbing, 
I mean a good cleaner and 
a broom. No way I could get up
and down to do it on my
knees.
Planning on some fall 
days on the deck.

With that, I have plans.
I had booked a paint 
party before my first
surgery, and we had to
move the date due to 
the 
COVID.
That will be on the 19th, 
and I booked a wedding for the 
8th. I stopped doing weddings except
at the venue years ago, however,
this is a nephew, so yes, I am 
shooting that. 
It will be on my brothers
property and hoping not a
big one. 
This will put all my 
nieces and nephews but
one married.
WOW....
I give these photo events to 
my nieces and nephews
as a gift.

Life has to get back to 
normal.
A group of folks I hang with, 
The K Crew 
planned an event for 
tomorrow, to visit 
a maze and local farm 
fall event. I wanted to go, 
I felt like life has 
passed my by but, I 
bowed out, feeling I am 
not ready for this.

NEXT YEAR....
YES, NEXT YEAR!!

Pam 



Comments

Ann said…
Glad to hear you are starting to feel better. It was wise though to not push it.
Mari said…
Happy October! I love the license plates! People are so creative.
Glad you are feeling better and I hope you keep improving.
Christine said…
Glad you are feeling stronger.
Darla M Sands said…
I agree with all the above sentiments. ~hugs~ I am sorry you missed out. There is one question I have about the television lineup. Why on earth does it include Spider Man movies? lol Best wishes!
Liz A. said…
It sounds like you're on the mend. Yes, next year. Next year you can remember how bad things were this year and feel fortunate you'll get to take part in all the things you missed this year.
I'm happy to hear that you are doing some better! Not much good movies for Halloween, a few. I guess they don't make them like the used to!
Oh, I bet you are happy things are getting back to normal. Not much worse than not feeling well and being laid up.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom