Replies, Roads, Ass Washing, Lily and Doors

Good morning bloggers!
Tis Saturday morning
and I am sitting on the couch,
laptop in lap, and sitting
at a certain angle waiting for
the pain meds to kick in. Sometimes
I can find those positions 
that seem to help with the pain
not being so bad.
So now I wait till the meds
kick in.

I might have shared before, 
pretty sure I have, but here
goes again ~ I am at 17.5 years
in living with Fibromyalgia, I am 
not a stranger to pain. And during
a flare up, the pain is not something
to laugh at. 
In a word, I deal with it pretty
well. Pains that have
managed to take me down,
kidney infection, iritis, and 
this! My ability to cope with pain is
wearing me out with this stone. 
It ages you. 

But with that said, I wanted to
reply to some comments. 

Ann's Snap Edit Scrap (annssnapeditscrap.blogspot.com

said this

 Those buttons are rather cool. I'm thinking Gibbs would push the treat one every 5 seconds.

Gibbs has one ball that is his favorite. He has 2 of the same ball in different colors but he doesn't like the green one, just the orange one.

Ann, I am sure that Misty's will
 be the 
TREAT button also.
Might have to remove that
batteries from that one, but there
again, that is if she takes to it.
Lily, pretty sure she will 
take to them, eat and play will
be her fave buttons. 

Course, this might not work
like I think it will. I bought
the girls a remote control mouse.
I figured that Misty would 
run from it but she actually seems
to be more interested in 
it then Lily.
Like kiddos, you never know
how they will react. 
haha

LIz at 
 
Those salads are covered in mayonnaise, correct? Which means I'll never go near them. (Mayonnaise is a no-go for me.)

Mentioned that she did not 
care at all for mayo!
People are so funny
in the things they like and 
dislike. I however, LOVE
mayo! I guess, it you wanted
 you could always 
use yogurt in the place
of the mayo.

While I am spending so
much time on my  as,
rear or just laying 
around and what little
time I am spending on 
FB, I run across some
neat things or at 
least somethings that 
make me laugh!

Living here in Nashville
has been an adventure, just 
like most states since 
COVID. One of the biggest
issues that really gets me is 
our roads. Paying taxes 
don't seem to make a 
difference in getting stuff done.
In 2019 I was informed by 
a Representative of the state that 
the main road going through my town
was scheduled to be paved 
that summer.
HAHA.
Guess what?
Yep, not done yet.

We have the main road that 
 is the states responsibility, and
the main highway coming 
off the interstate is handled
by Metro. 
But with that said, no matter
what government agency is 
handling it, cray is still
not getting done. 
So, its a given that the 
Romans did not build our
roads!

Saw this on FB too, 
not sure what the going rate
for ass washing goes
for but at 3.99, that sounds
like a deal to me!
What do you think?

Here is your feline fix
today....Lily Bit.
She was laying on the rug
in front of the couch, and 
for some reason, giving me
that dirty look. I
can tell you right now that
I have NO CLUE
what that look was for!


When mom's dogs came into 
our care, our life on 
top of theirs was turned 
upside down. I have to say, 
that mixing Dakota and Lily 
with moms three was not 
really hard, they knew 
each other, had spent time
 together a lot. But, when 
Dakota was gone along
with Khole and Molly, and it was
just Chey and Lily, things
changed. Lily was not jealous
of Chey, but then I 
brought Misty home.
That is when the 
changes came.....
slowly. 

I would have all three of 
them in the bed with me. Chey
at my feet, Molly up next to me and 
Lily at the end of the other 
side of the bed. 
Then Chey was gone, 
and it really changed.
Lily refused to sleep in the 
bed with Misty and I.

Then a different pattern 
fell into place. Lily will
not come and sleep in the bed
with Misty and I. She sleeps
in the living room, on the couch
or chair.  So basically, I am 
Misty's at night. 
On the other hand, Misty 
gives Lily the lead 
during the day. I have 
Lily by my side then, 
unless now when she is on 
the deck. But if I lay 
down, she is the one that 
comes to give me
company. Misty, does not
even get on the couch. It is like
she sees that as Lily's territory. 

Animals, just like toddlers
have their own
way of doing things and 
about the time you 
think you have things 
figured out....
YOU DON'T!

I started to paint my
door purple, but I 
was not too sure how
it would blend with 
my siding, brick and 
shutter colors. 
Otherwise, I would have a 
purple door!!

My door is a reddish color,
not bright red which is 
so pretty, but a reddish color. 
Are you a believer that the 
color of your door speaks
of certain things.
Purple is for witch.

Red, means divine access.
A symbol of Love.
Prosperity. And
you are protected.

A blue ~
A blue front door may 
symbolize prosperity
 and abundance, and 
the darker you
 go the more a blue door 
can project a 
sense of tranquility, peace 
and elegance.

Green ~
Often used to represent 
growth, green
 is a natural choice to 
pay homage 
to nature and the world 
outside your front door.

White~
A classic color choice, white often
 evokes feelings of serenity. The color
 may be especially appropriate 
on cottage-style homes.

Black~
"Black can make a front 
door dramatic, 
elegant and exude 
strength and power," 
Brown front door
Brown ~
is a good color to choose when
 you want to blend into nature.
 It also creates a feeling of warmth
 (when a light brown shade is used). 
Dark brown, similar to black, can exude strength but reveal to visitors that 
you prefer privacy.

Orange~
Orange front door

"A high-energy color, orange
 hollers, 'Look at me,'" 
says Keefe. She recommends 
pairing a bright orange with 
neutral hues to avoid 
appearing too garish. 


Yellow~
Yellow front door
A yellow front door is 
associated with happiness
 and warmth. As noted for it's 
intensity (similar to orange), 
it's best to be paired with 
neutral hues.
Do you have a colorful 
door? What color? Do 

you pick the color of 
your door according to
the color of your house? Or
because that color just 
speaks to you?

Lets get colorul
folks,
Pam





  


Comments

Sandee said…
You had me at Ass washing. Bwahahahahahahaha.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
Jeanie said…
Our roads are probably in competition with you for the worst. Our governor promised to "fix the damn roads" and she's done an admirable job with the highways. (The construction drives you nuts but I consider it bitter with the sweet.) But city roads are just terrible. Loved that meme!
Ann said…
I can't help thinking that it must be terribly difficult to find ass washers. I wonder how much the job pays. I'm stuck on that one now and I'm wondering what the sign was supposed to say.
Liz A. said…
I guess the cats conferred on their shifts, and no squabbles over them since. I live in a condo complex, so the door color has to be the same as all the others. Sigh.
HA! $3.99 sounds like a good deal. All of those doors are really pretty. I sure hope you feel better soon. Hello sweet Lily!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom