Mister, Annie, Runner, Misty and Lily

Mister, you all have 
met him before, he 
belongs to my friend Pam. 
He showed up at her place
last fall and is still there.
Pam tired to find Mister's home
but had no luck.
He has the saddest face 
but he is so sweet.

You have also met Annie.
She thinks she is big and bad, 
and likes to come off 
that way but she sure 
does love having her
head rubbed. I was 
rubbing her head and she
was meowing in that ugly 
pissy sounding meow. 
But she loved it.

And the youngest, Runner.
She loves her head rubbed, 
but then she walks through your 
hand so you will stratch above
her tail.


Looks like this post
is going to be all about
the felines.
lol

It was a hot one today, I made the 
girls come in around 11 and 
shut the door up.
I found Misty napping
in the Ice Cream shop. 


And Lily was curled up
in the chair napping.



So sweet. 

My felines say HI!

The play along question 
I posted on FB today 
is ~
If you found a sweet little
kitty and you had to name
it after the last thing
you ate, what would you 
name it.  
Me, blueberry at that 
time.


Pam


 

 

Comments

Liz A. said…
Right now the kitty's name would be Banana. I assume Water doesn't count?
Mari said…
Aren't cats funny? And they are all so different!
Darla M Sands said…
Sweet babies, all. :D I last ate lasagna, so maybe Garfield would best fit a new kitty. lol Be well, my dear.
Ann said…
That ice cream shop is so cute.
Jeanie said…
Your photos of the cats always enchant me. You capture them beautifully!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom