Replies and Comments, Lily Napping, and Flowers

Hello fellow bloggers.

Thought I would answer your questions
or reply to your comments.
that you left on my blog.

Jeanette
Said this~
I love the bird bath! What a 
great idea! I have
 been wanting a bird bath 
and now you have
 given me an idea for one! 
I see stands like that
 at estate sales a lot so 
now I'm going
 to buy one the next time 
I see one! 

Hey Jeanette, this is an old
iron plant stand. I have one in 
the flowerbed for my bee water
and I had this one not being
used. The bowl set right down
in the opening that a pot would
sit in. The bowl of course I think
was an amazing find, it is perfect
not only in the fit but
I love the colors and the pattern.

Diane 
over at
said this~
A lovely post and forget the 'was' you
 are still beautiful. Cheers Diane

Thank you Diane. I know I don't
look the 63 yrs that I am but
I sure miss my black hair.
Not enough to color again but
I do miss it.

Liz over at 

said this~
Pet sitting is a little side
 business that
 you don't get paid for ;) Well,
 you do in the
 attention of the animals.

Liz, I do get paid. My friend Pam 
pays me in money. Theresa pays
me in coffee and my brother
and SIL pays me in so
many other ways. 
It is always nice to have side
stuff going on!
haha

To explain, I love this coffee,
butterscotch flavor, and the only
place I have ever seen it, is in
Kentucky. When Theresa travels
most of the time it is to KY to visit
her sisters. She picks that coffee up 
for me. 
SIL pays me in meals, gifts, 
flowers....all sorts of ways.
Its all good!
So all is good.

Isn't she so sweet?
She was napping on the glider 
out on the deck but there was
so much noise going on out
there. The new neighbor next
door was having some trees cut down
and the fence row cleaned up. 
Lily packed it up and moved 
in to the couch. 
Its looking nice next door.

I met my new neighbor last week.
I was out in the backyard and he
came over to the fence. 
He is relocating from, where
a lot of our transplants have come
from...
California.
He is actually from San Diego.
I laughed and asked him if he
knew what us Nashvillians said about
Calif. transplants? He said he
is really from Minnesota.
Then I told him I was originally
from Calif.

We stood there talking a bit.
Him and his son are moving out
but will not be here till 
Sept. or Oct. He has things
to take care of out there.
He said that he would be having folks
coming out and doing work around
the house. So, I told him I would
keep an eye on the place.

He said he would come back later 
with his info and I was giving him 
mine. When he knocked
on the door, he stood there with
these beautiful flowers,
FOR ME!
Cause I was nice enough to
keep my eye on the place.

Course Lily had to smell them.
She smells everything like that when
I bring it in.


That was nice of him. Tree guys were
out today, cutting back the trees.

Have a great day,
Pam















Comments

Darla M Sands said…
I'm so happy you have nice neighbors moving in. :D Be well, my dear.
Those were interesting answers to those comments. Lily Bit, you look beautiful sweetie!
Liz A. said…
Pretty flowers.
Christine said…
Thoughtful gift! Lily is sweet
Ann said…
Well your new neighbor sure is starting off on the right foot bringing you those beautiful flowers.
Marie Smith said…
You are a good neighbour, Pam.
BeachGypsy said…
Looks like you got a very nice new neighbor moving in!
Debbie said…
sounds like you are getting a really nice neighbor. the flowers are thoughtful and beautiful!!

i will have to go back to see the bird bath!!
Those flowers do look nice.

All the best Jan

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom