Friendship, Vine, Gate, Pressure Washer and Feline Friends

Friday Braden (youngest grand),
had a ballgame, and his biggest
fan Evie was there. Braden just loves
Evie and she thinks he is the best!


Amber caught this pic of Evie 
asking B what he was doing!
ADORABLE!!!

Walked around the backyard
Sat. to check out the plants,
my Hummingbird Vine is 
reaching for the sky!

This plant grows about four to 
five inches a day. WOW...it 
just goes WILD.
It has even started to bloom.


Don't find a lot of gates, 
not different ones anyway here
in my area. But I saw this the other day.


Sorry I have been absent lately, 
just trying to deal with these
spasms. I went today for 
a CT Scan. Will prob here sometime
early next week. 
I am pretty sure it is just
spasms and not anything else, 
just needing it to settle down.
They got pretty bad during the 
week, so bad I could not eat,
I lost 8 lbs in 7 days. Thank
goodness they have calmed 
down from that. I have had 
three pretty good days.

With that said, my brother came
over today and hit my porch rail
with the pressure washer to knock 
off popping and peeling paint.
Next I will sand off some
rust spots, prime and paint.
But he left me the pressure
washer so this evening after
my scan and a nap, I cleaned
off the sidewalk. 
Amazing the difference. 
Can't believe that it was really
this bad.

I know you folks have prob been
missing the girls so 
I am throwing in a few pics
of the girls. 

Lily spyed a moth on 
the ceiling Thursday night.
Notice how big those eyes got!


But this was earlier in the
day, she was asking me
me to play chase.

And little Misty River was eyeing
me while I was trying to nap.


Then she took her place
on the back of the couch
to be near me.


Its funny, when I don't feel well, 
the girls take turns in 
being close to me.
Lily curls up behind my knees
and while I nap, I feel and hear
her sweet purrs. I read that purrs
help them to feel better but 
they also do it when they feel
their owner needs it..
Thanks girls.

Hope to get back into surfing
and reading your post soon.

Thanks for dropping in for a viist,
Pam





 

Comments

Liz A. said…
I hope the spasms stop soon. Yikes. That can't be pleasant. Take care.
Ann said…
Hope all went well with the scan and they can find something to help you get relief.
That pic of Evie and Braden is sweet.
Marie Smith said…
I hope I hope the scan produces results for you, Pam. That picture of the two sweeties by the fence is priceless. Take care, my friend.
Jeanette said…
Isn't it wonderful that cats are so intuitive? They are sweet! Hope your spasms go away fast!
Christine said…
Glad you are staring to feel better.
We hope the test results are good and that some help can be found. Oh girls, you both are so pretty, but goodness Lily Bit, those big eyes!
isn't it amazing how dirty sidewalks can get without you even knowing it? I used to pressure wash our sidewalks once a year at our old house and they would look much like yours before and after. Very cute picture of Evie and Braden!
Darla M Sands said…
That weight loss is scary. ~hugs~ Get better soon, my dear. And yes, pets know when we need love/healing, I think.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom