Smelling, Booting Up, Bush, Snoozing, and Gifts

I did not attend the
graduation of Hannah
last night but I 
am very proud of this
young lady.

Pregnant at 14, a mom 
at 15, a student,
and an employee, a 
daughter and a girlfriend....
Just like Evie's dad who
graduated last yr, her
mom graduated last night!

 CONGRATS
Hannah. Very proud of you.
Check out those caps.
Not only did Hannah
wear a cap and gown, 
Evie supported her mom
with wearing a tiny cap
and gown.

Got a tad side tracked
while posting commercial pics
and was not blogging 
about other stuff.
So, this posting will 
be about this and that,
and all the other stuff!

One morning last week
I went out on the deck to have
my morning coffee, Lily 
jointed me.


She has to smell most
of my drinks, never par taking in 
any of them, but smell she has too.

I went into work over a week
ago and it took 30
mins to get logged on.
My billing program was
not being seen so I logged
back out twice to see if I 
could get it to do what it 
needed to do. 
NOTHING.
Called Theresa in to see if she
might be able to figure it out.
Sat down in my chair, clicked on the
program and yes, it popped right on.

Some days I ask myself 
WHY?
WHY DO I BOTHER?

One evening I came home and 
there was this pallet fort
built in my ditch,
with pallets from my yard.

Very creative but, things taken
from my yard, built in my 
yard and left that way.
Lady across the street saw
two of her son's friends over
there doing it. Her son gave me
Tyler's mom's number. I called
and left a message and she called
me right back. She was 
not home but she sent her hubs
down with the boys.
Dad made Tyler and his friend come
to the door and tell me they were
sorry and then made them clean
up the mess.

Kids are not taught these days
that they should never be in 
a yard where they do not live.
They should not take it upon
themselves to be messing in
someone's yard with their stuff.
I taught my kids that things
like this was not allowed.

Moving on with other stuff.
This is a bush in the front yard.
I thought out was a goner, but recently noticed
it has LIFE
after all.

I prob need to cut back the dead
back and let it continue to 
thrive. 

Check out Misty.
She spent a day on the deck 
and the fresh air wore
her out.

I was reading in bed and looked
over to see this adorable site.


Speaking of Misty, she has been
laying low on the glove traveling,
but this evening while sitting in the 
living room I hear her just
trilling away, I look around and she 
has brought me this
⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊


Apparently the other night she
could not locate a glove
and I woke with this 
next to my bed.
⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩

This was in the toy basket, 
she had to have went and gotten
it out to bring it to the 
bedroom.
My girls are so silly 
at times.

Here is hoping that you have
GREAT
weekend.

Pam





Comments

Christine said…
Congrats to Hannah!
Marie Smith said…
Well done, Hannah!
Way to go sweet Hannah! Well, those kids could have done a lot worse things. Hello sweet kitties!
Ann said…
Congratulations to Hannah.
I can imagine the look on your face when you pulled up and saw that fort! Congratulations to Hannah, that is a great accomplishment.
Liz A. said…
Congrats to Hannah.
Darla M Sands said…
That bird toy made me laugh out loud. Thanks for another wonderful and uplifting post. I am sorry you had this neighborhood kid issue and hope they learn a valuable lesson about respect. :D Blessings, my dear.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom