Feline Love, TV Tray, and Not a Happy Camper

Misty and Lily change up 
using the wooden ironing board
couch table.
Misty started watching a bird
but then it went to napping.


 At the same time that Misty was on
the couch table, Lily was loving 
the deck. 

Lily loves it when it is cooler 
outside. She laid out in the glider
all day the other day. 

Misty however, rather not be out
when it is cool, she wants the heat.

So as our season goes from spring
to summer the roles of which babe
will be on the deck and the other in 
the house.
They take turns flipping 
around.

Later in the evening I shared the 
couch with Lily Bit as
she snoozed the fresh air out
of her system.

Then when I went off to bed,
I got some snuggle time with
my sweet girl.

It's not easy to snuggle while
laying down and taking a selfie!

Who remembers these?

Not something we had often but 
from time to time growing up we got
these. 
I sort of liked them, maybe it
was the "different" part of them I liked.
However, thinking back on them, not
so sure I can tell you what I liked 
about them....not much really.

Not a happy camper!
And this was only cause I 
came close to her. 
Bless her heart!

I have an uncle by marriage, he
was married to one of my moms
sisters. He is in his 80s and in good
health. He will be a great, great granddad
in Sept. WOW...
Felicity would have been mom's
first great, great grandchild if
she had still been with us. 

Pam










Comments

Sandee said…
Awww, your babies are so adorable.

Yes I had those tv dinners too and I liked them.

I linked this post to Awww Mondays.

Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to the kitties and a hug to you. ♥
Debbie said…
i never acquired a love for cats, but both of my boys have and i enjoy your stories and pictures!!

i remember when your mom passed, it seems like yesterday but i am sure it has been a while!!
Liz A. said…
I think they actually did an episode on that TV dinner. There's a show on the History Channel called The Food that Changed America (or something like that), and they talk about all sorts of things that we're familiar with and the history of them. Fascinating.
Ann said…
That works out well for the cats that they like different things.
I do remember those tv dinners. Back in the day they were kind of a treat.
Christine said…
Sweet Misty and Lily
Sally said…
We have FIVE cats outside that we feed and three kittens growing fast. I'm not a cat person but my daughter is. :)

And, yes I'm usually the one who buys the cat food. LOL

I can't imagine being a great great but with my oldest great at l7, it could happen. :)

xoxo
Sally said…
P.S. Pam, although our mom was a great cook I can remember those t.v. dinners and liked them. I'm a pig! :)
Darla M Sands said…
I recall those foil trays, too, though we seldom got TV dinners. I wish frozen dinners hadn't gotten so expensive because there are several I've really enjoyed. Beautiful photos. :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom