Feline Furs, Foggy Morn, Door Decor, Geranium, and Feline Furs Again

 Look at this beautiful
girl. Soft as velvet and
her in one of her
fave spots.

Morning propped up on 
the backs of my legs during our
Sat. morn route.


Walked through the hall and saw this
view as I stepped into the 
living room
FOGGY!
And really thick!


As much projects that I want to do,
to finish, to clean, and to go, 
I decided to paint something I
saw on Pinterest. 

This is what I painted on my
door right after moving here.


But this is what I saw on Pinterest
that I thought would look great
on the bottom of my backdoor. 


I liked the mono chrome of the 
B&W, but the white stood
out to bright for me
so I toned it down with 
black. Course, this made it
gray. But that is okay, a mix
of Misty and Lily.

The pic is below is the 
on I was going by on 
Pinterest. This white is
more toned down than mine
was when I painted the cat.

For Mother's Day my mom
would tell me when I asked what she
wanted, she would say, red zinnias, red
Geranium or a fern.

This year I bought a red Geranium
for the deck in memory
of mom.
Course I had to keep it in the 
house for a few days cause it
turned off cool again. 
I put it out yesterday. 

Now to leave you with a pic
of the sweetest babe around.
No, not me, I meant 
Misty River. 
She don't mind being snuggled with, 
Lily Bit on the other hand just
loves her head to be rubbed.
Now that is the look of
a content cat after being 
loved on with head rubs.


Tell me that the look on 
Lily's face did not give you a
big ole smile?

It always gives me a smile and makes
my heart sing when Lily Bit
seeks me out for head loves.

Have a great day,
Pam











Comments

Marie Smith said…
The furs always make me smile! Love the cat sign you did on the door. People will know there are cats around and be watchful for them in case they try to make a run for it.
Sandee said…
Love you with your precious kitties the very best.

Have a fabulous day. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
Ann said…
Love that idea of the cat painted on the bottom of the door. Misty reminds me a bit of my daughters cat Ace.
Darla M Sands said…
We get thick fog upfor off the river sometimes. If I have to go out, the air usually gets clear once I descend to the main drag through town. You're all three adorable. :D Best wishes, my dear.
That's cute to paint the cat door on the door. I like the gray you ended up with.
Mari said…
Such sweet kitties! I want to pet them too.
I love what you did to your door!
Liz A. said…
What a cute door idea. Looks cute.
Christine said…
I did a double take at the cat door
Conniecrafter said…
Oh that is such a neat project for your door, I have never seen that before, how fun! That is neat to buy flowers your mom liked, you know I am not sure what my mom's favorite flowers were :(
BeachGypsy said…
Hi Pam I love the painting on the door--fun!! Your kitties are so pretty and it's obvious they love you!!
DeniseinVA said…
You sure do have two pretty little kitties, and the one with you is also a very cute photo. I love what you did with the door. The artwork is really fun! The potted geraniums are a sweet memory of your Mom. I always get a pot of daffodils as that was her Mother’s Day gift. Great post Pam, I enjoyed all the photos!
I do like the red Geranium in memory of your mom... lovely.

All the best Jan
You sweet kitties are so beautiful and I do love that art door!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom