Nashville's Heart is Breaking


 I just don't understand it!!

School shooting at a church/school in
Nashville.
Seven dead including three
nine year old children.

What the hell is wrong with people?
28 yr old transgender
(female) was once a student at the 
school, which since it's a elementary 
school, it had to be forever ago.

You can read here.
⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊


According to the news, there
were plans in the house
as how to carry out the shooting
at this targeted school. 

My heart goes out to everyone involved.

This was posted by a dear friends daughter
that I watched grow up.
I have recently learned that today’s tragedy hits close to home for the Shackle Island community. Chad Scruggs, a Beech High graduate, is the pastor of Covenant Presbyterian Church and his daughter is one of the victims from today’s shooting. Please pray specifically for this family as they navigate the days ahead both personally and as a church family.
There is no way of looking at this
little girl, this helpless little
nine year old and understand 
what took place.

We see things like this all
over the USA and it breaks my
heart but this is too close
to home. I have grands in
school. 

What is wrong with this
world?

Pam


Comments

Darla M Sands said…
~hugs and prayers~
Liz A. said…
It is time to take away the guns. Seriously. This is ridiculous. But nothing will happen. This happens so often, but they still do nothing.
BeachGypsy said…
Tears.....
Sandee said…
So sad and I don't know what's wrong with the world, but it's something horrible.

Have a blessed day, Pam. Scritches to the kitties and a hug to you. ♥
Horrible and sad, we've still not the words for this.
This is heart breaking and I finally got the nerve to read it today. I am just sick to my stomach of all the evil in this world. I prayed today and will continue too! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Christine said…
This is awful Pam, so sorry.
Ann said…
So very sad and senseless. My heart goes out to all those who hit with this trajedy.
Marie Smith said…
When I heard the location of this latest tragedy, I immediately thought of you. I am sorry your community is going through this tragedy, Pam.
Mari said…
It's so sad. I have no words.
Jeanette said…
SO sad and so awful! When will it end? I have grandsons in school too and I think about their safety all the time. I can't imagine :( We have a serious mental health problem in this country.
This is heart breaking and it is happening far too often.
My thoughts and prayers to all affected by this.

All the best Jan
Jeanie said…
You have been in my heart ever since this happened. Having just lived through a shooting in our town (I wasn't involved -- so "living through it" is probably bad phrasing) I know how something like that affects a community whether or not one directly knows someone who was involved. It's a grieving process and it takes longer than one would think. Sending a big hug your way.
Sally said…
So very sad. Breaks my heart also! What kind of mind does things like that? I have to wonder were there not people that, family, friends, who knew the shooter was having mental problems?

It's always hard to read about adults being killed but when it comes to children, it's just unthinkable. I pray for the parents and family members for all who were unjustifiably lost.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom