Those Days, Spring Colors, Shot, Mailbox and Furs

Today three years ago,
TORNADOS..
Today, 3-3-2023
possible tornados.
Woke to a watch already, 
meaning that the elements are
set to possibly turning into
a tornado. 

In the words of Dorothy,
Wizard of Oz,
"I don't think we are in 
Kansas anymore"!

I know, I have these
days for sure!!
Four mornings in a row
I have awoken to wet roads,
meaning rain through the night
or wee hours of the morn. 
Four Freak'n mornings,
my body is not happy!
Course we are going into 
spring around here that
always means rain.

What about the northern states, 
and eastern states? Snow, 
lots of snow.
Speaking of snow, blizzard
warnings in Southern California?
Global warming?
Climate change?
It's crazy.

I was in Dollar General 
(DG) the other day when 
I looked over to see these 
colors. What?
For Spring?
I look at these colors and I 
see fall colors, not spring.

Pretty though. I like the 
diluted colors. 

I don't really do a lot of 
seasonal or holiday decor. Like,
spring, I might throw out a 
vase of silk flowers colors
of spring. I might add a shamrock
painting on the door for 
St Pattys Day.
Once upon a time however,
I did used to do all the 
stuff, all the holidays
and all the seasons.
Times, bodies, and
mindset changes.

There again, at DG in the parking lot,
I saw this. I hate that people leave
their trash behind but I had 
to laugh at this.
Nothing like
gas treatment and a shot
of fireball to get the car
running great!


Remember the post about how
my mind works? It is always running, 
always skipping around with thoughts
of things I want to do.
A new mailbox is on my long
list of things I wnat to do.
I saw this one of FB, cool.


Would love something like this.
I have a bike just sitting around,
but this is not what I wish to use 
it for. My bike is going for parts
to several projects. 
But, oh I love this!

Saturday was a wicked day on 
the ole bode. The furs babes
and I laid around all day.
Looks like Lily 
was into it for sure.


Misty, like me does not care
for the damp cool temps so
she parks it up on the cable box.
The cable box would not hold
up if I hopped up on it so I 
elected to turn on the fireplace
heater and heated throw!
Prob more comfy also!

Pam











Comments

Christine said…
Cute Misty!
Liz A. said…
At least our blizzard warnings were in the mountains where it does snow every winter (or at least should, although some winters are way drier than this winter has been). It sure doesn't feel like spring around here. Tornado warnings? Scary stuff for you.
We're under a tornado watch here for another hour and a half. We're so ready to keep Spring but it sounds like the Winter temps will be back for a while next week, yuck.
Ann said…
We've been getting quite a bit of rain here. I'm hoping that's the reason that I'm feeling drained and achy.
Those colors don't look very springy to me.
Jeanie said…
Those colors do look a bit fallish. I agree. I'm so over winter. Unfortunately, with four fresh new inches of snow, it's not over me yet!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom