Blown Lights, Sunset, Lunch, New Years Eve Day Meal and Laundry

 Sitting here Friday afternoon
when I looked up and 
realized that the top
of my tree went out.
Guessing that was 
life's way of telling
me that it was time
to pack up.

When I put the tree up, the 
bottom of the lights 
were out, so I just
wrapped extra around
the bottom. Next time, I will
cut the pre-lite strands off
and just wrap the whole
tree.

And here it is~
the last daylight 
of 2022 fading out as
the sun sets. 

Tomorrow's sunrise will
be the dawning of a new 
year, and hopefully it 
will be the best for us all.

Lunch for Saturday
was two pieces of toast,
guacamole (did not have
just an avocado) and 
scrambled eggs.

Merriest New Year to 
you all. Keeping 
this in mind. 






Thinking that it is 
a good thing that 
I worked on my laundry
Saturday! 


Once again, 
hoping everyone has
a great and merry
start to the New Year,
and even better
year than we have had
in the past few yrs.

Pam







Comments

Sandee said…
I love your breakfast. Yummy.

Happy New Year, Pam. Scritches to the furbabes. ♥
Rhodesia said…
A very Happy New Year to you and the furbabies. May it be a healthy and happy year for you all.Cheers Diane
Liz A. said…
Oops, I did laundry on New Year's Day. Had to. I was out of clean clothes.
Ann said…
I saw that about laundry on FB. First time I've ever heard that one but I did laundry on Saturday too so I was safe.
Christine said…
Think we did laundry on New Years Day oops. T
Your breakfast looks good.
Your breakfast looks good.
Happy New Year Wishes.

All the best Jan
We had our New Year meal with all those traditional goodies too!
Darla M Sands said…
With our German heritage, my mother used to cook a pork and sauerkraut pinwheel for New Year's Day. Basically, it's a roll using ground meat, etc. I'm sad that I seem to have lost the recipe. My husband was never a sauerkraut fan, anyway, and I'm sure one of my brother's has that recipe. In fact, I just found a recipe that seems the same. lol Cheers, my dear.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom