Tree Pics, 2nd Tree, Snowman Hat and Deck Dinning

 I so wanted to sell
my home on 
Catskill and buy
a one level....
and then I bought
my childhood home!

No one level for sure 
which is making it
hard to get my Christmas 
stuff drug up for 
decorating!

However, like I shared the
other day, I got my
tree up.

Last night I played around
with the cell and the tree.




My friend Krystal
made me a gnome
for my tree. 


I did get a
burst of energy 
to put up 
a 2nd tree.


It was really simple. 
Haha

I have always wanted
to make one of these and
as of yet, have not.









You could be so creative
as you want with these.

I am so far behind this
yr that it sure is not
going to happen 
now.
Maybe next!
More versions of
Snowman hat...



This would be an 
easy fix for my
deck. Might be
a cool thing to do 
so that I can have
dinners out 
there in the spring.


Hope you are having 
a good week so far.


Pam



Comments

Liz A. said…
Good luck with the decorating. Yeah, a two-story would be harder to decorate--more surfaces.

I can't remember who posted this (it might have been you), but this is one way to decorate: https://www.tmz.com/2021/12/23/christmas-vacation-decoration-roof-prank-fire-department/
Ann said…
LOL, love the bathroom tree. I have one of those snowman hats. I didn't make it though. I bought it somewhere.
Love that idea for the deck.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom