Trim, Dresses, Seatbelts, and Oz

Time for a trim!

 

Couple more dresses....

The skirt on this one does
not stand out but its full just
the same. I like that. 

Cute party dresses!



Yes, I like them both!

Speaking of fashion, I scrolled
down through FB the other day,
and saw this!!




WTH!
And the price on them
was almost 700.
bucks!
That is just UGLY!

You know the witching
day is coming up...
You ladies need to 
get your brooms 
tuned up!!

Maybe have a seatbelt installed?

A friend of mine lives
in Massachusetts and
she sent me this of
a school there.

Everyone thinks of
me when they see
something from 
Oz.






Isn't that amazing?

Okay, gotta get out of 
here in a few. 
Do you folks remember about a
yr ago I told you I was
seeing a guy named
Tim. Well, that ended
up just friends hanging together.
He retired from the Blind School
back in the spring. He is a
veteran and also retired from
the National Guard. 
And he decided he wanted
a change!

He moved to the 
Philippines.
He is loving it there.
But needed to make a decision
on his home~
sale or rent?

But whatever choice he made
he needed to get 
his stuff out of there.
I picked him up at
the airport Thursday evening and
yesterday we worked all 
day on his place and 
getting some things 
taken care of.
He is back over there now,
I am about to head 
out to go help
again today. 

The decision was made that
he is going to try to sale.
If it don't sell, he will rent
rent it. 

Funny part is, he is 
staying in my guest room....
I have not had anyone live
with me in a long time,
and esp a man.
But things are working out
fine. 
LOL...

The things I will do for 
friends!!

Pam









Comments

Christine said…
Happy halloween! -christine cmlk79.blogspot .com
Liz A. said…
I am not surprised by the jeans. The current fashion is ripped. The kids wear them with holes where holes would not normally form (upper thigh). Those jeans are the next step (although I don't think they'll catch on; they are truly ugly).
Love that dog groomer and all the Oz things, super cool. Have fun with your new roomy!
Thanks for the smile.
Amalia
xo
Ann said…
That skeleton dog groomer is a hoot.
Those jeans are awful.
Jeanie said…
That skeleton poodle is the best! (And that one outfit -- beyond ugly!)

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom