Dust, Car, and Witches

 I have this covered!!
Saturday I was leaving
the subdivision to head
to the venue when I saw
this coming at me.
1941!
Amazing!

If you have not noticed
or I have not shared
I LOVE OLD CARS/TRUCKS.
LOVE...
81 years old.

Speaking venue, also
on Saturday, I was sneaking
a pic of the bride and groom
when the photographer
Sam Hearn 
was sneaking a pic
of me, so you turn and
catch him in the
action

Saturday afternoon
I got some witches
made to  hang with
my ghost.


How would you make
a witch?

I took two of these
wire baskets I
had on hand.


Two plastic table
clothes
Twine

Plastic witches hats


I then took the wire
plant holders, tied 
twine to them, poke
a hole in the center of
the table clothes,
run the twine up
through the table clothe,
cut a hole in the
tip of
the hat and run the
twine up through
the hat also.
Hang from a tree.
Simple and easy.

I have been working
on my items for
my mailbox...
I need to get going
on that.

Ann said that in her
subdivision the mailboxes
are on the house...
In a case like that
I would throw out,
decorating the yard!
haha

Pam











Comments

Liz A. said…
Interesting witches. So many creative projects to decorate with.
Sally said…
Pam, you are the most talented friend I have. I couldn't come within a shot of clever you are!

xoxo
Ann said…
Cool idea with the witches.
Sandee said…
I laughed out loud with the cobwebs. I'll keep that in mind. I love seeing the Halloween decorations. Such a fun time of year.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to the furbabes. ♥
Love your yard witches, fun, fun, fun!
Pilar said…
Lol to your cobweb comment Pam! That car reminds of a car a Deacon at my Church drove. His car was burgundy. I was young, but remember how shiny and cleaned it always look.
Darla M Sands said…
Classic car shows are big around here and always fun vehicles to see. :D Stay creative, my dear!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom