Pool, Deck, Elvis and the Wedding

 After three weddings
over this past
weekend I decided I
needed a soak in the
hillbilly redneck pool.

(now)

If you can't tell, I got
some of that bright white
on the legs knocked down!
lol
(before)

Afterwards I took a nap,
it started on the deck
and moved inside..


 At the wedding I shot Sunday,
there was a special
guest....
ELVIS.



Friday's wedding consisted of 
flowers being pulled
from the brides flowers, 
and I put them together
for the groom to
wear. 
At Saturday's wedding
James tied a couple
of ties.


Yep, at TN Tiny Weddings
we do all we can
to make the event
go on without a hitch.
And it usually goes
just that way!

Pam





Comments

Sandee said…
You have a better pool than we do. Love it.

I love your weddings.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Scritches to all the furbabes and a hug to you. ♥
Red Rose Alley said…
Elvis! - what a delightful picture this is of you and the mannequin. Weddings can be a nervous time getting ready for all and that's nice that this place takes care of all the loose ends, and makes each wedding a memorable one.

~Sheri
Ann said…
I thought the whole point of a wedding was to get hitched...lol
Glad you enjoyed your pool time and I'm glad Elvis stopped by for a visit!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom