Oz and Wedding

 

Morning folks....
have you ever heard
of the Land of Oz
on Beech Mt. in 
NC?

I have wanted to go for
years. YEARS...


And I think that I will make
this a for real thing
next yr. 

You can view it 
here,

https://www.landofoznc.com/

Get ready to meet us on the yellow brick road! Tickets go on-sale tomorrow morning! Visit our website and sign up for our newsletter. Announcement will be made on our socials when tickets are launched!
Friday evening I workeda wedding..We normally dress B&Wbut with the temps Julie said, dress what you will be comfy in.Paula dressed comfy.

And came close to the
color of the
El Ca Minto!
1959.


During pics of the wedding
I found a TN
Tiny Critter around
the pond.


He got away before
I was able to kiss
him to see if he was
my prince.

Did my toes up
Friday afternoon.
Ruby red with glitter and
the others are blue,
could not get lines painted
in the blue.
Do you have a clue what
I was shooting for?

Wizard of Oz.
Big toe for the ruby
slippers and blue for the
dress.


Here I am waiting on Paula
so we could head to the
wedding.


During the I DOs and
I took a break on the
back of Ole Blue.


I was at the wedding while
the bride was getting ready
with her girls and I
pulled up FB.
My daughter reposted the
first pic of me (above)
and she wrote this~
I just have to brag on how beautiful my
mama is!! Isn’t she the cutest?!?
Thank you for always being here I’m not
sure what I would do without you. Love you!
Made me tear up.
That was so sweet.

Not wanting to ugly talk
the weddings but this 
yr has been so diff
than the last two.
Guessing that the loneliness
of the COVID yrs
of 
2020 and 2021.
This year I feel folks are
scared, lost hope, mad and 
angry....who knows. A lot of 
folks I run into 
at stores, the road and 
even at the venue are
rude and disrespectful.
Several of the last weddings
I have done have been this 
way. Friday nights was
horrible. 
Wedding went great as always
but the people were horrible.

One day if I remember all
this I need to write a book!!

Pam

Comments

Christine said…
The OZ production sounds great!
Ann said…
Yes, you definitely need to go to Land of Oz. That sounds like fun.
What a sweet comment that was that your daughter put on facebook.
That's too bad that people at the venue are more rude than they used to be. I think Covid changed a lot of people. All that sheltering in place made them forget how to be kind and respectful.
Jeanie said…
I've been to Beech Mountain (NC) -- Rick's dad lives in Banner Elk on Sugar Mountain and Rick likes to go cycling on Beech Mountain. But I've never heard of this! (We haven't visited there in quite awhile, maybe that's it!) What a fun post, Pam!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom