Some Photograph Suggestions

 Saturday, the day of 
the
WEDDING
I took a few pics
with my cell around the 
venue.

Ole Blue.

Tow Mater.
Took this shot
cause I loved the sky
above.


 

Professional cameras
have all the bells
and whistles to
prevent images like
below.


It stops the sun from giving
you the rays. I love that 
on my cell phone
the ray is not filtered
out. 

Check out that pretty
white and shining 
birdfeeder in the 
pic below. 


If you read yesterdays
post you have seen the 
pics below but I just
wanted to tell you about
some of my cell
pics.

Like the pic I took of
Tow Mater, I took
this mainly for the sky.


What a lot of folks that are
not photographers don't see is
when shooting, use the elements
around you. Don't just go straight
on the couple shot.

Using the elements around
a shot is one reason I 
love shooting outdoors.
Adding nature to your pic
is always a plus.

In the pic below I used the 
blooming white bush
draping down to add
those natural elements to
my pic.


I pointed the birdfeeder
out in one of the above
pics.....if you remember
a few weeks back
I posted about painting the 
Church birdfeeder for the venue.
It turned out great...
James added a new post for
standing this up.
Also, using what was around
me to shoot a pic, to add
interest.




Used the sun as my
element for that RAY
effect again in this
shot.


Next time you head out with
your camera, try applying
other elements to your
shots.

Pam





Comments

Marie Smith said…
Great ideas, Pam. I tried to take a photo of a lobster boat through a sea arch. Without success. Two days later there was one on the news. Great shot!
Sandee said…
Such a beautiful place. If I were near and getting married to hubby again I'd get married at your place.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to the furbabes. ♥
Ann said…
These are all wonderful.
Liz A. said…
Yes, I do remember composition from photo class back in high school. My pictures were truly awful before then. They're not great now, but they're better. Very nice shots.
BeachGypsy said…
i love all of your pictures, Pam! I LOVE THE RAY shots, to me they are so pretty. And I'm so glad you got to spend some time with your son, so glad he was in for awhile and guess what?---he will be back before you know it! yay!
Those were fun and really pretty!
Christine said…
Great photos!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom