FB Tag, Evening Pic, and Oils

HAHA....I was
tagged on FB with this
below. 

Evening pic from 
Friday evening.


Jeanie over at 
https://themarmeladegypsy.blogspot.com/
said I make her smile...
AW, Jeanie that is so sweet.
I love knowing that I 
help people through their
days with a smile or
a good hard laugh.

Ann over at
https://annssnapeditscrap.blogspot.com/
Said that it was bad that
Cory could not stay longer.
But July is not that far off.
Ann, you are correct. I will
be seeing him again really 
soon. I do wished he could
have stayed longer but
I take what I get.

Marie over at
https://islandmusingswithmarie.blogspot.com/
said it must be great to
have my boys so close.
It is but even having the
grand boys close, they are
still an hour and 15
mins away, which makes
for a long trip there, and then
back. Hard sometimes
getting there for 
ball games and really
impossible to help my
daughter out if she
needed me. 
Thank you Marie, I 
think the kids are 
beautiful also. 
Having a sense of humor
is great. They got
that from their mom.

Thank you everyone
for the great comments
on the oil paintings.

Here are so more
oils.
My brother took a 
pic of an old rusty 
truck in one of the 
western states. This
is a pic I painted
him from that.
 




My teacher told 
me that iris was very
hard to paint but
she said they must
just call to me cause
I was doing a great
job with them.


Below is my fave.



So hoping you enjoyed
the works of art!

What is the last
work of art you have
done?
Painted, photographed,
sketched, arranged, 
etc.

Pam













Comments

Christine said…
Fantastic new hobby, wish you lived closer I have an old wooden end table that needs restoring to former glory. Beautiful oils.
Christine said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz A. said…
Beautiful artwork. I can't say I've ever painted or sketched anything. The closest I get to that is coloring, and that's only because I give the class I'm covering coloring pages, and sometimes I take one for myself.
Jeanie said…
You DO make me smile! I really love your oil work. I think that's a tough medium and you do it well.
Ann said…
All of these paintings are fabulous. You truly have a gift.
Marie Smith said…
Beautiful art, Pam. You are so talented!
I think your art looks lovely.

Have a happy Monday and a good week too.

All the best Jan
Darla M Sands said…
Liz A. needs to credit herself much more. I'm sure you agree and should do the same for yourself, Pam. :D My gardening has been earning fun praise this spring. But of course I can't do it without God and/or mother nature. lol

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom