Replies to Your Comments

Marie over at 
https://islandmusingswithmarie.blogspot.com/
commented that I was to young
to be a great granny.
My mind tells me that also Marie
but my body says I am past
being a great granny, I should
be dead!

Marie, I was a granny with Caleb
at 40. I thought that was too
young. Now at 62 I am the 
GREAT version of a granny.
Course looking in the mirror I
don't think I look old enough to
be a great, but all I have
to base that on is my great
granny, she looked old and 
wrinkled.
haha.

Darla over at
http://darlamsands.blogspot.com/
said she could not believe Caleb
was now a dad. Me either.
I remember the day he was born!

Jeanie over at
https://themarmeladegypsy.blogspot.com/
said my painting of the two
women on the beach made
her smile. Thank you.
Best compliment. 


You all seemed to like the drawers
I used for my paints.
I have them sitting right next
to my craft table. Perfect to 
reach right down and since
I have them in backwards, I 
can see the color right off.
Will not have to dig for paints
now. All those were in different
plastic show box containers
and hunting colors took
some time. 

LAUGH!

Pam


Comments

Sandee said…
I love being a great grandma. I've earned the right. I feel old sometimes, but I won't allow my mind to be old.

Love how you store your paints. Brilliant.

Have a fabulous day and weekend. Scritches to the furbabes. ♥
Jeanie said…
And you are most welcome! I've seen those two women in your paintings before. (Don't tell -- I'm one of them!)
Marie Smith said…
So young to be a great grandmother! How fortunate you are to have that privilege so many don’t get, to be a great grandparent.

The drawers are a perfect solution!
The Great Grands will be partying with you in no time!
I so enjoy being a Grandma, I think it's lovely that you are a Great Grandma.

Have a lovely weekend.

All the best Jan
Ann said…
I only had one great grandmother too. I don't know how old she was but she looked pretty ancient to me and wrinkled...lol
Red Rose Alley said…
Jeanie's right, that painting made me smile. : )

~Sheri

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom