Monday on the Deck, and Painting Pots

This is how my Monday started
off...

and it was so 
nice...
till this happened.

MORE RAIN!
I think also, I need
to clean out the 
airplanes!

So I went inside, and 
with all I had
to do I decided 
on crocheting.

And that was not really
on the list of things
I need to do.

But from there I went to 
the craft room
and painted this.
I got the glasses
at Dollar Tree for 
a buck 25
cause I knew I was 
going to paint this.
And since I still had
a list of things waiting
on me, I decided to 
paint another pot!
haha

These just need to be 
sealed now.
This is how I will
add some 
whimsy to the 
yard.

Remember the painting
I did for Debbie?
I had lunch with her
on Sunday before her
heading to NC. so 
I gave it to her.
She loved it.
Everyone that she showed
it to loves it.

I am glad she loved it.
I know I do!

My list of things
that NEED
doing inside
is growing and I 
still don't wish
to start on it. 
Maybe the craft room
again?

What would you do?
Pam






Comments

Liz A. said…
I'd definitely go back to the crochet. The other stuff can wait ;)
Darla M Sands said…
I would start with a big hug on you and then dig into whatever you wanted done first. :D We could make a great team with your talent and my unskilled tenacity. I *finally* got online and appreciate your email. Your tutoring offer is so appreciated. Squee!
Marie Smith said…
We are into a week of rain. I need to do some outside painting but not in this weather.
Christine said…
One thing at a time
Ann said…
Well I also have a growing list of things I need to do inside and I always end up sitting in front of my computer or lately working on the diamond painting projects.
Love those pots, they're really cute.
presstfortime said…
I have to say- that is SO me. My wife posts "to do" lists on the dry erase board and often times they'll stay there for months. As happens frequently, I'll finally get around to starting something on the list and then go off onto something else (more "fun") and that thing never gets completed. And on and on and on...

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom