Friday morning....

8:30 pm
Friday






Comments

Christine said…
What! It's spring soon!
Liz A. said…
I can't tell. Is that good news or bad news.
Ann said…
Lets hope that's the last one and you can move into spring now.
Wow. Stay warm!
Amalia
xo
Rain said…
Keep warm Pam!!! ☺☺☺
Marie Smith said…
Doesn’t look right! It’s warming up here. We have exchanged weather.
Jeanie said…
I feel your pain.
Darla M Sands said…
Okay, I need to add something. You'll laugh. I didn't see your socked foot before scrolling down to leave my simple comment.

That fleeting glimpse registered as a man peering up from out of the frame. A second look cleared up my misunderstanding. ~snicker~ However cartoonish that upper 'face' looks full on, though, I had to go look at a wartime portrait of my late father-in-law and the resemblance is clear. Our brains' overactive facial recognition ability can be eerie.
Sandee said…
You have snow and we have rain. It's cold too. Oh well.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. ♥
Old Man Winter must really be in a bad mood!
Red Rose Alley said…
Well, I love the snow, so I'm smiling here. It will melt soon, and Spring will arrive. Stay warm, Pam. It rained here today.

~Sheri

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom