Pic Retake, Angels or Coincidence and My Feline Furs

 I am writing this post
on Saturday, but you 
will not be reading it
on that day!

Morning anyway!

James from the venue posted
a pic of him and his siblings on
FB when
young and a new one 40
yrs later.

Amber took this pic below
years ago and I have
been wanting to retake
it now. Will not be
40 yrs, maybe about 10
but I think it was be so cute
to redo.

That's my grandsons
above. Braden who would
be about 2, DJ about 3
and Caleb about 11.
I really want to reshoot
this for fun.

I love reading all your
blogs and getting ideas
for mine. Thanks!!
Darla over at 
http://darlamsands.blogspot.com/
talked about angels in 
one of her post, asking
do you believe?
I guess things can happen
that are coincidence but
they are also things as
humans we might question.
I for one believe in ghost,
or maybe that 
a love one from above
can send you a message
in a sweet way. 
The link below is
part of why I believe.
https://pam-lifethroughmyeyes.blogspot.com/2019/01/mom-and-cardinal.html

I have posted that post several times so 
you might have read about it before.
However, let me also throw out
that I normally don't see
cardinals during the winter here.
The day before my bday Misty
was watching one at the feeder.
Yep, spring is coming and
birds are flying north so you 
might be able to look at it
that way. On my bday, I got
out of bed at the break, actually
before the break of dawn, and 
made it to the couch to nap!!
lol...
I woke a couple hours later,
stretched, looked out my
smaller window where the branches
of the tree fall in front of it and 
sitting right on the tip of
one branch was a cardinal. 
Yep, coincidence? Reading
what I want to into it?
MAYBE,
but I choose to believe. 

On another note, at the 
top of Darla's blog, under the title
it reads, 
What better heaven than a 
cat on the lap & toes in the sand?

Oh Darla, I agree.
However, Lily Bit is not a lap
cat. Misty is a arm cat.
Loves to curl up in my
arms like a baby at night. 
I do LOVE
toes in the sand.

I think my line like yours above
would read,
"Nothing better than a 
babies laugh and a purring
cat"!!!

Next, I have been lucky,
my feline furs have never
gave me any issues. 
The only thing
Lily Bit ever tried chewing
on is the tube of my
sleep apnea machine. 
That was when she was
younger and I used to have
to tuck it under my pillow
to keep her from doing it.
Misty, and I might regret
this cause it is sure to change
just cause I am writing this, but
she is perfect! Just like Lily.
I have been lucky!!

Thanks Darla for 
helping me out
by giving me things
 to blog about.
And for those that
never visit my fur
blog I am including 
pics of each fur so
you can see how 
blessed my life is.
Lily Bit
Chey
Misty River

Pam


Comments

A wonderful photo of your grandsons, they look adorable. You must be so proud.
Amalia
xo
Ann said…
I've seen those then and now pictures, they're fun. I look forward to seeing yours when you take it.
Marie Smith said…
You are so fortunate to have three sweet grandsons! The retake will be a fun I bet.
Red Rose Alley said…
The red cardinal! And it let you touch it, what a special gift! Yes, Angels are real, and I believe that they are even here on this earth in different ways helping us, protecting us, loving us. That's a cute picture of your grandsons, Pam, And I love your coffee cup! Now, I have to go back and look at that red cardinal again. That's a great photo! I opened the front door last night, and it was snowing. It's a light snow, but I'll take it. : )

~Sheri
Such handsome boys and beautiful furries. That cardinal story still amazes.
Jeanie said…
Your sweet kitties make my heart sing. Although chewing on the apnea tube, not great! Hope she loses that habit soon!
Christine said…
Lovely photos
Liz A. said…
Then and now photos are a hoot. You have to try to get the poses the same, and it's fun when they were kids before. As adults, those looks just come off way funnier.
Darla M Sands said…
You sure brightened a dreary day. ~hugs~ We currently don't have a lap cat. ~sigh~ Oh, well. They make me laugh nonstop. Be well!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom