Old Pics and the Reminder

 Friday I was reading
Ann's blog over
at https://annssnapeditscrap.blogspot.com/,
she posted some older pics
she had taken. 

Made me remember why I
got into photography.
With that I went 
on FB and pulled some of 
my fun shots.

I remember taking this many,
many years ago when my 
niece Holly was in 
school. She went to a private
school all her life and was 
in drama. I was at her school
for a play. I leaned up next
to the lockers and as I glanced
down the hall I saw this
amazing shot. 

This is a piece is a piece
my older brother purchased
from the campus of
a college up north.


One of my fave shots next.
Right after I bought my
first professional camera
I played with it a lot.
This is one night of play.


Another shot that contains 
water. This is Goldie,
my nieces goldfish.
Shot this at the water
level which gave it this
great look.


Loved the rust on this
one. The simple look of
a nail and a piece of wood.

The morning dew before the 
spider takes down its 
web.


This was a play with the 
camera and an editing
program I have. 

Shot Caleb's lava lamp
with a dark background.
Then I added the bubbles. 

Rolling pin that came
via wagon train by my
great, great granny.


When Caleb was little
we would go in the front
yard and play with bubbles. 
Unlike the lava lamp shot
with the added bubbles, this 
was a real one.

 
These next two pics
were shot many years ago.
My nephew Chase and I went
downtown one Thanksgiving night
to play with our cameras. 


The next shot was taken 
at a local craft and 
art festival. 

Outside moms den door was
a crate of glass that
had been ordered by my brother
for a business he was in.
I loved the look of the 
rusted band and faded
wood. I was there cleaning
out my car so I gathered
all the pennies from my
console and tossed them out
for this pic.


Took the next shot at a
local fair while I watched
the guy make beads. 


Playing with some old toys.

And chalk play!

These are just a few
I found to share while
suffering FB.

Thanks Ann for reminding me
why I picked up my
camera to begin with.

Pam







Comments

Martha said…
Fantastic photography!
Darla M Sands said…
I'm so impressed. :D Be well, my dear.
Jeanie said…
I love the diversity of your subjects and some extremely interesting views. I can see why you were having fun with your camera!
Marie Smith said…
Great work. I was never so creative with anything I spot.
Ann said…
These are all fabulous shot. That's the nice thing about blogging. People will post things that spark memories.
Christine said…
Beautiful photos, feel better soon!
Those are all amazing shots, we liked them all!
Liz A. said…
Wow, that's a lot of shots.
Red Rose Alley said…
These are really unique and cool photos, Pam. The pennies photo I liked, as I always collect the pennies that I find on the ground or at the store and put them in a jar. When I moved to this house, I found a lot of pennies in the front yard. I LOVE the bubble photo too and the story about you and Caleb playing with the bubbles. And I also liked the rolling pin. My mother-in-law gave me her old rolling pin, and someday I want to pass it on to the girls. This was a very artistic post, Pam, and it shows how talented you are with the camera.

~Sheri

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom