What Child Will and What Child Will Not, Mini Chest, Baking

I saw this on FB, took
the challenge to fill it 
out. My son, Cory is
not on FB but my DIL 
is. I got a call from 
Cory telling me that we
needed to talk about
my answers....

HAHA


 Parents who have more than 1 kid, no matter the age, let's see the difference between your kids!

-😊Most laid back?
-😡Who is the meanest?
Neither
-🤢Pickiest eater?
Cory
-🛌Who sleeps the most?
Amber
-😏Who is the sneakiest?
Amber
-😢Who is the most sensitive
amber
-🦹🏽‍♂️Who is the daredevil ?
cory
-🙇🏻‍♂️Most dramatic?
amber
-🎤Who talks the most?
cory
-👩🏻‍🦽Most likely to take care of you?
amber
-🌪Who is likely to cause you to lose your mind?
Amber
-⚰️Who would help you hide a dead body?
cory
-👵🏽Who is likely to give you grey hair?
Both
Play along so I can see yours!

His first question was
Who's most likely to take care of me??/
I put Amber, haha....and I only put
that cause we live closer together.
Cory, however is really the one
that would be more likely
to take care of me....
It is something we have talked
about before, it would require
moving me to Calif...I am good
with that. Born there, prob
die there.

He had a couple of more
comments but then he said,
"but hiding the body is
RIGHT"...
Yep, I know he would be right
there to help....

However, I am not likely to
kill anyone to hide a body.

Not sure whom asked about the
Mini Lane Cedar Chest
and how you went about
getting one.
I am not
really sure but I think it was
an ad either in the paper
or on TV....course in 78
we did not have the internet!
Mom must have seen the ad,
you did not have to sign up for
one you just went and picked
one up at one of the
Lane stores. I remember going
to get it, Larry my boyfriend took
me. Other than that, I don't know
much more.
I do know that the ad was to
direct parents in getting the
chest and maybe buying a
larger one for a grad gift.
The thoughts were that in the
day and age of when this
started, the 20s, most girls
would marry within 18 months or
graduating. I however did not get
a larger Lane chest cause when I
was about 15, I bought a cedar chest
at the local thrift store, about 20 bucks,
and I already had a collection
of things in my chest when I
graduated.

I was tagged on FB
on this meme.
Yesterday morning Lily
ran over me four times
before I finally rowed out
of bed. I was sleeping
really good and did not
want to get out of bed.
However, after four times,
I had to get up.

OH MY....
this looks amazing.

Directions below.....
https://omgchocolatedesserts.com/banana-upside-down-cake/?fbclid=IwAR185vPEKPDSJIB__UEjisP3RG45DIFjyvMUbu73AHUQE8OEV0bU_Jb18mI

I love a good banana cake.
I might just have to make
one of these.

Talking about baking,
I got a wild hair....
Two loaves of Rosemary
bread, my fave.
Two loaves of something
I have not tried before.
Basil, Oregano and
garlic.
YUM...its good, its
like eating spaghetti
on bread!
But, Rosemary remains
my fave!
What do I do with all these
BREAD?
I eat it!! haha...
I slice it and give slices
to friends in sandwich
bags. I freeze some and
yes, I do eat some.
I used to make the small
loaves and give away a
whole loaf but they
tend to not be as good
as a larger bread.
In other words that white
inside is a lot smaller
and that is the best part!!

We had a fourth snow
for Jan. 2022.
For us here in my area
it as a dusting.
But really four snows in
my area in Jan.
That is so unreal and
we are still not into
Feb.. Crazy.
Pam















Comments

Sandee said…
I got stuck on the banana cake. I ate all of it. It was delicious.

Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. Scritches to the furbabes. ♥
Liz A. said…
As I don't have kids, I can't do the questionnaire. I like happy with a twist ;)
Marie Smith said…
I’ve been craving something sweet. That cake May do the trick.
That Banana Cake looks so good, too bad our Dad is allergic. Happy with a twist is purrfect!
Jeanie said…
Lots of fun here, but "Happy with a Twist" just started my morning out perfectly!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom