Everleigh, On Cars and Snow Lady Parts

 

Oh my, what a beautiful face!
Look at those big eyes!

I got to see her Thursday.
Just for a couple mins but
she was just as sweet as
always. 

My daughter took her to one
of her PT classes. She is 
having to come to 
Nashville to see one
since the home PT folks
said they could not challenge
her like she needs. 
I called Amber to see how
it went and she told me 
something I was not 
aware of. 
Apparently, Everleigh 
is tagged as having
Cerebral Palsy.

This is what I read up
on it...
here may be problems with 
sensationvisionhearing, and speaking.[1] Often, 
babies with cerebral palsy do not roll over, sit, crawl 
or walk as early as other children of their 
age.[1] Other symptoms include seizures.
She wears glasses, she 
was slow to talking,
sitting, crawling and walking
and she takes meds
for seizures. 
Bless her heart, if she did 
not enough issues. 
But this girl is packed
full of personality and 
smiles!!

Read this on a Jeep.

These were also found
on other cars.



I went out Monday and 
picked up my 
snow lady parts...
oh that sounds horrible!


The eyes and the mouth.
lol

Pam





Comments

Jeanie said…
When Everleigh is a little older, I would recommend the RicStar Music Therapy camp at Michigan State (https://cms.msu.edu/el/programs/summer-camps/ricstars-virtual-camp.html) which has loads of scholarships for kids. (Last year they were virtual; this year is still up in the air). My friend, Judy Winter, who wrote "Breakthrough Parenting for Children with Special Needs" and her husband were the founders. It's really wonderful for the kids. Not sure on the age range.

Loved the signs.
Everleigh is totally adorable no matter what! Love that Jeep sticker!!!
Ann said…
Everleigh is simply adorable.
I got a laugh out of picking up your snow lady parts.
Christine said…
Everleigh is a cutie!
Marie Smith said…
Those eyes say it all. Gorgeous!
Darla M Sands said…
Poor little girl. I feel for you and yours. ~hugs~ Best wishes on a bright future for her! Medical science is ever evolving, after all.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom