My Replies to Your Comments and Snickerdoodles

 Well for me, looking at 63.

Ann said that she normally don't pack up 
Christmas stuff till Jan. 1st. 

I normally don't either but since I 
am just laying here, I did 
pack up my Christmas stuff that
was sitting around.

Ann also said, "I love sending Christmas 
cards and I prefer to make 
one".
Well, you know I love painting mine 
every year. I have
already decided on next years....haha

Darla M Sands said that she likes
tater cakes but she likes them thin
and lacey on the edges. 
Darla I have always fried
mine up fat and stuffed!! They
are also good with onions in them. 

Darla also said she has looked into
making the cat treats. I have looked
into it but I have not ventured out as
if yet to do it. 

Thank you Darla for your concern on 
me losing weight without trying. Its 
not a big issue but I suffer from IBS,
and I will get in bouts where it gets
in a spasm. When that happens I 
generally get sicky feeling when
I eat. I had several weeks of that
so I pretty much stopped eating 
things that I knew my tummy would
not like. Bland and non interesting food.
LOL...


Jeanie said that
"The benefit of being retired (more or less)
 is that the timetable is all your own"
Yes there is that benefit.
I have been retired since
summer of 2015 and I 
did notice something the first
year...I did not get sick
with bugs and crap like
I did while working. 
Fibro tends to weaken the 
availability to fight off 
crap!

Feeling bad, I don't always
eat well. I was in the mood
for sweets. I went in the 
kitchen and made some
simple snickerdoodle 
cookies.



5 ingredients
Refrigerated
  • 2 Eggs
Baking & Spices
  • 1 box Betty crocker cake mix, yellow
  • 1 tbsp Cinnamon, ground
  • 1/4 cup Sugar

Pretty tasty.

Pam


Comments

Sandee said…
I didn't know about the flap on the fries box. Not until today. I'm trying to remember the last time I was at McDonald's. Years.

I ate the snicker-doodles. Yummy.

I hope you're feeling better.

Have a healthy day and rest of the week. Scritches to all the furbabes. ♥
Christine said…
Nice comments. I pack my deco away after Jan 1
Liz A. said…
I haven't made snickerdoodles in forever. Your recipe looks much easier. I did not know that about the fries container either. They were very clever once upon a time, but no one bothered to tell us that they had these clever uses.
We put our Christmas away after Jan 1st too. I thought a Snickerdoodle was a doggy!
Marie Smith said…
Yummy snickerdoodles!

Christmas will disappear on Sunday at our house.
Darla M Sands said…
You're most kind in responding to our questions/comments. Mine can be very silly. :P We do enjoy McD's fish sandwiches with fries now and then but the French fry box no longer includes a tab. Interesting. I'm sorry you suffer IBS on top of everything else. ~hugs~ Take care!
Ann said…
Not only did I not know about the french fry box but now that I do I doubt I would ever use it...lol
Those snickerdoodle cookies look really good. I'm trying to stay away from sweets but I just might have to give those a try.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom