ME

I have really been 
vacant from
Blogland and I am 
so sorry.
Been busy.

Went to a hotel where
TN Tiny Wedding was
invited to tour.

Left to right
Belinda, newest member of
the I DO DREAM TEAM,
Julie, Jen, Clair (both 
hotel employees), me and 
Paula.

I used to be a NON
SELFIE person. 
But after losing a dream
friend three years
ago and going through pics
for the family I realized
there were not many
of me. I have tried to 
fix that with selfies
and friend pics so my
kids will have that.

Here is a selfie from 
the other day.

Look at that OLD
look.
So I played with the
cell phone app to
get this unreal
softer look.


Same day we did a wedding.

Left to right~
photographer, Julie in back, 
Paula in back, Emily
in the front, me and 
James.

There is always going
to be silly pics of
all of us. 
Emily, me and James.


The group again.


Last week Paula and 
I went to the Christmas
store. We got to laughing
over something I said.


We had to have our
pic made with 
the lighted deer.


Playing with selfies again.


We normally park up
near the garage but since
we were having a larger
group Paula and I parked
at the house. James drove
up on the golf cart to get us. 
Only he stopped and jumped out
to pick up something....
Paula and I hijacked the 
cart!
LOL

This is me doing my
thing at the venue.
Zipping the brides 
dress/

This was taken in 
the office last
week. I love my
dress.

I have done it all
from helping the 
bride dress, pinning
the groom (flower), decorating
the cake....yep, I have done 
a lot of things!!

Now I bet you have
seen enough pics
of me...

Enjoy your day,
Pam




 





 

 

Comments

Liz A. said…
Nope. You can post way more pics of yourself. Nope, you don't look old. There are too many bloggers who don't post pics of themselves (I'm guilty of this, too), so it's great to see you.
BeachGypsy said…
Love all the fun pictures Pam! You look great in them all and you look especially cute in that purple blouse, or purple vest?---whatever it is, you look pretty in purple! I love seeing all the fun y'all have putting on the weddings! And that MASH re=creation you posted last week I think it was?---that thing was so COOL!! I showed it to hubby, a big MASH FAN, and he loved it too. Hope your Fall is coming along nicely! It has FINALLY COOLED DOWN a bit here in Charleston, and we can now get out our sweaters!! yay!! Hugs!
Ann said…
I love seeing all your pics. You guys at TN tiny weddings sure do look like you have a lot of fun.
Marie Smith said…
My husband and I always take photos but had none of ourselves. We started taking selfies too.
I haven't been reading many blogs lately. Just no time and in a bit of a depression. I agree with you. We have to get into more photos. I'm usually the one taking them! You look great. I love all the photos you shared. Take care.
Sandee said…
I love your wedding venue. If I were going to get married I'd love to get married there.

Love the Christmas store shot. Love all things Christmas.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Scritches to all the furbabes. ♥
Thoes really were a fun bunch of photos, we always love to see the fun y'all have together.
Christine said…
Nice photos of you
Darla M Sands said…
I must agree with Liz. I'm going to share a photo today, in fact. :) And you don't need to filter your image. ~hugs~ It makes me sad that young women and even girls (!?!) do this. ~sigh~ I wish you all the best, my dear.
Jeanie said…
Guess what. You are allowed to have Me time. Blog-free time. Time to do fun. Selfie time! It's all OK! (And look like fun!)
I enjoyed seeing all the photographs, it certainly looks like you have a lot of fun together.

All the best Jan
Red Rose Alley said…
Your hairstyle looks good on you. It's fun to play with the camera, especially for pictures of ourselves. The soft look suits you. It looks like you're having a great time with your friends. That purple plaid vest is so cute. I love purple!

~Sheri

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom