Three Hocus Pocus Witches, Kitchen Mat and My Hats

 I saw this on FB
posted on Loretta Lynn's
page.

That is supposed to be
Loretta 
Reba 
and 
Dolly!

I love this.
The Country Music
Hocus Pocus
Witches.

I went into the work
on Friday this week
to close out billing.
Friday not being my normal
day but I knew no one would
be in the office.

I drove past Old Time
Pottery on my way home.
I picked up this.


There was another one but
it looked more Christmas
and this looked like
it could be used all 
winter.

Be great in the kitchen at
the sink. It is one
of those cool mats,
thick and makes standing
better.

Pulled out my hats
today.
The witches hats.
This is my fave.


These are my two
extra.



haha...

Halloween is around the corner.

Pam




Comments

Christine said…
Cute witch hats.
Liz A. said…
I wore my witch headband to work today. (I have pics on my blog near Halloween 2018 or 2019.)
Ann said…
I think I like the hat with the spider webs the best. I have a pair of leggings that have that same spider web pattern.
I like the cooling mat. Very pretty
Jeanie said…
You little witch, you! That's a terrific standing mat. I need a new one for my kitchen. I like that one!
Those witches hats are amazing!!!
Yes, it around the corner. Such fun hats.
Coffee is on and stay safe.
Rain said…
Happy Halloween Pam!! 🎃🎃 I love your purple witch hat!!! You make a fine witch!!! ♥♥
Darla M Sands said…
You look so adorably witchy. ;) Happy (belated) Halloween!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom