Carfting Pumpkins and Christmas Trees, and Dinner

 Having space in the 
craft room to work
is AMAZING!

Wooden pumpkins.


Wooden Christmas Trees.





My thoughts were to have
a bunch of stuff made
up for a vendor show in 
Oct. Not sure I will get there.

I have my Christmas card
drawn off and hope to 
start painting  on it soon.
I also have a big painting
drawn off (about a yr)
for my bedroom that I 
want to start on.
With that said, I 
have something that I 
am going to do for
Evie for Christmas.
Gotta get busy!!

Dinner Friday.

My meat came in this.


The aspargus came 
in a package
that you just throw in the 
micro and nuke it. It
steams in the package.
And I cooked the Jasmine
rice.

Update on the car. I 
took it in last
Friday. They tested the 
battery and 
that was the issue. It had 
been in since
2014. Had it replaced 
and hoped
that was my issue. 
Had no
problems since. 
Took it 
off on the three hour
ride up the interstate 
with 
no problem, got 
off the 
interstate and it started
jerking and acting nuts. 
When it
does that it decreases 
in speed 
and don't want to 
pick back up.
I made it to 
Nancy's new home
and we ran 
around in it all 
afternoon with 
no problems. 
Came home, no prob.
I am taking it in on
Monday. 
Really hoped that battery
was the issue.

This morning I woke 
and realized
the air was not working.
CRAP!!
Its blowing, that 
would be the 
fan but the unit outside
was not clicking on.
I went to the box 
on the house
near the unit. 
I unplugged 
whatever that is 
(fuse, I think)
and plugged it back up.
The unit outside came on.
Waiting to see if it cools
the house down now. 

The electric must 
have tripped
at some point 
(I am hoping),
cause I had to reset 
my computer
thingy downstairs 
yesterday and 
the unit outside. We will see. 

CRAP...
         CRAP.....
               CRAP....
Always something.

Pam
 











Comments

What adorable wooden trees and pumpkins! Girl, that meal looks so good too. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Those trees are really nice! Dang, I sure hope the cool air thingy gets cool airing again!
Sandee said…
Love the trees and your dinner looks so good. Made my stomach growl.

Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. Scritches to the furbabes. ♥
Ann said…
You sure have been busy with the crafting. I've got plenty of ideas that I want to do for Christmas gifts but haven't gotten started yet.
Friday dinner looks yummy.
Coffee is on and stay safe
Liz A. said…
I started my Christmas crocheting in July thinking that'd be plenty of time. Considering how far I've gotten, I may not have started early enough.

I'd wish you luck on your car, but I may be a bad luck charm. Although, my car now works. The problem it'd been having for years is finally fixed. Sadly, it was an expensive fix.
Rhodesia said…
Well done, a lovely set of photos. Sorry I am not keeping up with blogs and comments just so much going on. Lots to do in the garden and I have not had time to process photos that I have taken, I am getting backlogged!!
Hope all is well, take care, Diane I hope you got the electricity working!
Marie Smith said…
I so agree. With the air conditioning, at least you are home with the problem. The car reliability when you are out alone is a bigger issue. I hope it can be resolved soon.
Red Rose Alley said…
Pam, I love to see the holiday projects you always work on. Those wooden pumpkins are cute. Sorry to hear your fan is not working. We just got a heat and air system inside the house, and it made my day, cause we've had some hot days this Summer. That meal you made looks delicious. I look forward to seeing your Christmas card and the painting for your bedroom. : )

~Sheri
CHERI said…
You have been a busy lady! Love those pumpkins but I'm not even looking at the Christmas trees...LOL! Can't put that into my brain right now. I am, however, sooooo ready for FALL. Just bought several news things and I'm itching to start decorating.
Darla M Sands said…
Great things and some downers. ~sigh~ Isn't that the way of things? Best wishes, my dear.
Jeanie said…
No air in the heat -- that's horrible. I hope all gets well. Those trees are very cute!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom