Type B, Blue Hydrangea and the Wasp

 

Took one of those quiz's on Pinterest.

This one was to tell you if you

were a Type A or Type B person.

This is what it told me~

Type B: The Artist

Based on the words you chose, you definitely have a type B personality. You tend to live your life at a low stress level, you prefer to enjoy the ride rather than rush to reach a destination. You don't take yourself or others too seriously, and you have a gift for putting yourself in others shoes and being empathetic. You are a right-brained thinker and excel in creative arts. You spend a lot of time contemplating life on a very philosophical level and you are hungry for knowledge and travel. You lack in organizational and time management skills, your physical surroundings as well as projects you are working on tend to be messy and sporadic, but you have a unique and creative way of maintaining balance in your life.

My Hydrangea are pink
but these up the street
are BLUE.

I have also seen the purple ones,
which I love.
I read up on that and found
out that you can save coffee grounds,
egg shells and orange/lemon
peels to mix in with the soil
and your blooms will change color.
Yep, going to start adding these
things to my soil cause I want
purple blooms.

I have a plant stand and dish
with a rock and water in it
to keep the bees and
apparently wasp hydrated.


On Friday I got out of the house.
I have not been away from the
house since Sat. I had a rough
week with all the rain.
For three days I only changed
out of my gown to put
on another gown...
I don't do that.

But on Friday I had some
errands I had to do.
One was to go to
Big Lots and pick
this up.


I had realized that I had two
full drawers being taken up
by socks. For 1/2
the yr those socks are not
worn so I decided this
container would hold my
socks and I could store
in the closet.
YAY....two empty drawers.

Hoping you had a great
weekend,
Pam









Comments

Sandee said…
We had a great weekend on the boat. It didn't rain, but it was chilly much of the weekend. We're heading toward another heatwave. Not looking forward to that.

Way to go on putting your winter socks away. That's brilliant.

Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. Scritches to the furbabes. ♥
Ann said…
That's a lot of socks...lol
I have always heard that the acidity level in the ground determined the color of the hydrangea blooms. My plant must be really confused because even though I never add anything to the dirt it can change from year to year. I've also had years where the same plant had 3 different colored flowers on it.
Liz A. said…
Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Take care. Sometimes it's that one little thing that will get you up and out the door.
I do like hydrangeas. I can remember my dear Mum saying that it was the acidity level in the ground that determines the colour of the blooms.

Take care

All the best Jan
Your plants are very pretty though and I think it's nice you water the bees!
Christine said…
Type B is less stressful than A
Jeanie said…
I decided I need to do a big sock sort for charity. I have way too many.

They nailed you pretty well with that one. I never do those -- they're basically info-phishing attacks but I always want to!
Darla M Sands said…
Thanks for the smiles, though I hope you are feeling better. I told my brother about your trials since his aortic dissection surgery continues slowing him down. Perspective is important.

Best wishes, my dear, and keep on watering those pollinators. My hummingbird feeders need cleaned, too, so I appreciate the reminder.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom