Blooms, Late Items, Personality and Reflection Pond

Three bushes.
Every bloom pink but
one...purple.
I read up on changing the
color to purple. Save
up coffee grounds, egg
shells and citrus peels,
mix down inside the soil.
Yep you know I am saving
mine!
Went in the other day
and there were boxes
everywhere....new shipment
of old things.

Valentines was late.

Halloween a tad later!!!
I totally love seeing peoples
personality come out
in different ways. 
Like this


or this

I know I have not been
getting around to reading
and commenting much
on your blogs...
SORRY.
Between feeling rough,
going to town,
taking care of furs,
and working at the 
venue...
and sleeping a lot
I have been sort of out
of pocket in more ways then 
one. I hope to be back normal
soon.

Till then let me leave you 
with a shot from the 
Reflection Pond
at the Bright Place,
Home of Tn Tiny Weddings.
PEACEFUL.
Pam








Comments

Sandee said…
I hope you feel better soon. You do what you have to do.

I love that pond. A chair in the shade and a good book would be most wonderful.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to the furbabes. ♥
Those were fun photos and pretty flowers. The reflection pond is beautiful!
Jeanie said…
It's impossible to visit everyone's blog, every day, and still have enough of a life to write your own. Just come when you can and enjoy every day as much as you can.
Ann said…
It's ok if you don't get around to comment. I know where you blog so I can always come find you...lol
That helmet is really cool
Liz A. said…
Take care. It's hard when you're hurting and busy.
I enjoyed seeing the colourful flowers and that last photograph of the reflection pond is gorgeous.

Hoping you feel better soon.

All the best Jan

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom