Wedding Number 2 for the Holiday Weekend

 


Wedding number 2 for 
the holiday weekend. 

On Friday the wedding was wet, 
but warm. Saturdays wedding however
was COLD.
I pulled out a weather dress. 
BURRRR...

Now, back to Friday. 
It was raining so hard that 
morning I was sweating it...
but my buckets were 
running over.


It would rain for 15 to 20 mins. and 
stop. About five mins later
here it would come again.
That was the way the morning
went. I left the house
at noon to head to the venue and
it was not raining, BAM, on 
the way there, it started again.

The bride and groom had 
luck on their side cause it 
stopped for the wedding
and pics.

YAY...
Saturday, there was nothing
we could do with the cold. But
it all went great like normal.
I did some behind the scenes
shots.

The bride and her father.



James taking pics.



This is some of the 
I Do Team
minus me since I am shooting
the pic.



Emily was set up to play
for the guest while pics
were being taken of
the bride and groom.


The dance.

The dance with the brides
son.


Pam

Comments

Those are terrific photos and boy that Groom looks tall!
Ann Thompson said…
Wonderful photos. Live the bride's dress
Christine said…
Beautiful!
Liz A. said…
It was cold and she was in that dress? She must have been freezing.
R's Rue said…
Beautiful photos
Darla M Sands said…
Upon reading Brian's remark I wonder if the bride is instead very tiny. Her son looks young while meeting her eye to eye. lol Thanks for sharing, my dear.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom