Sunrise, The Thumb, Friends, Bread and Everleigh

 
 Headed into town this morning to
work.....

Was watching the sun come

up as I drove. 






Beautiful morning. Temps today 
in Nashville will make it to 
74 with no humdity. 

Tonight, chance of a winter
mix!
WHAT?

Crazy.....Dogwood winter
is bringing us cold rain with
chance of ice and some flakes. 
Feels like in the morn, 20.
Temps to reach mid 50's tomorrow. 
So if the allergies don't have
people down, a cold
might.

This is my youngest grand, Braden.
Last yr would have been his
second yr of playing ball, however
COVID put a stop to that.
He was so disappointed. 

Was totally excited to learn that
he could play this yr. 

Now he is disappointed yet
again, at least for the next
three weeks.

He has a fractured thumb from 
a catch he made the other
day.


Bless his heart. 

Yesterday we had a brown bag

lunch at Julies. Julie, me and five others 

went. That is Julie and me.



The other night at 7:30
I decided that I wanted to make
some bread. 


I used a different recipe and then
I added some other stuff. 


It made six mini loaves. 
What did I add, rosemary and 
parm cheese. 
I have a loaf left for me.
I gave the rest away. 

I purchase movies here and there.
I usually buy them on mark
down at Dollar
General.

I have purchased a couple that 
were not worth the small
amount I paid. 
I paid 3.95 for one of 
these and a whole buck for
the other.

They were really good. 


This one had me scratching my
head towards the end, but right
at the end it made since.


Great eye opening movie,
made me realize that I 
would never rent an AIR B&B,
or trade houses....
OH MY GOSH.
CRAZY!

Now seriously, isn't this
the prettiest little girl?

Everleigh is really 
growing. She will be 2
in July. 
I had to miss her party last
yr cause I was trying 
(thanks to COVID) to
avoid big crowds.
I hope to miss this one.


She is doing great. Still not
walking on her own unless
she is behind equipment that
holds her up and helps by
bring on rollers. 

She still keeps one hand
in a ball and the arm not used
much. But who cares, 
she is amazing.

Pam







Comments

Christine said…
Love those kids in your life!
Sandee said…
Sorry about your grand and his fractured thumb. Ouch.

Oh the bread looks so good.

Everleigh is beautiful, just beautiful.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to the furbabes. ♥
Ann said…
It was only 39 this morning when I went to work and we're expecting a winter blast here too. I'm ready for my flannels.
Everleigh is so adorable.
Poor Braden. Hope he heals fast and can get back out on the field to play
Liz A. said…
Beautiful sunrise.
Pilar said…
Ouch! Sorry to hear about Braden fracture. I hope he has a speedy recovery. Everleigh is growing up so fast! I hope you can make it to her party this year! Oh BTW, I wrote a vintage post beauty on my blog. I thought about your comment the other day when I mentioned Vaseline for different purposes. Have a great week Pam!
Ouch on that thumb thing and boy, Everleigh is a cutie. Winter, no!!! That was a pretty sunrise though!
Red Rose Alley said…
So sorry your grandson fractured his thumb, Pam. I hope it heals quickly and he's back in the game soon. Your bread looks delicious, and the rosemary and parmesan cheese add a little extra goodness. These are precious pictures of Everleigh. And I'm so glad she's doing well. She has the sweetest smile. : )

~Sheri
Jeanie said…
Poor Braden. And when you're a kid, that time goes so slowly -- unlike us, where it flies. That bread looks just fabulous! Oh, if I could just reach in and grab a piece!
Rhodesia said…
Ooops sorry about that thumb. I did the same in my teems with fall from a horse! Hope it gets better very soon. Keep well Diane

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom