Kitchen Window (again), Where my Feet Have Been, and Effects

 

Sheri at 
https://redrosealley.blogspot.com/
here is another
shot of my other kitchen
window. I only took this one
cause I clipped blooms from 
my bushes and I figured
this is the best place to keep
cats from knocking them over. 

Many years ago I had an album on 
FB that featured MY FEET.
It was called, "where my feet 
have been". I deleted it after
a few yrs but I have started it back.


Where my feet have been ~ kicked 
back on the couch with two of
three furs. 

I had my big camera at the
Bright Place,
Home of TN Tiny Wedding
so I jumped up on the 
pew in the hitching post to
get a close up of 
the chandlier.

Then I played with effects
when I loaded the pics
on the computer.



HAHA....I just keep
writting blogs and I am about
five days behind. These pics 
were taken on Saturday, today
as I write this it is Wed.
But...I have about four blogs
to post before posting this one
so you are prob reading this on 
Sunday....maybe!

See 
Ann at https://annssnapeditscrap.blogspot.com/
I make up things to blog about!!
HAHA

Pam




 


Comments

Darla M Sands said…
You're so creative and fun! Be well, my dear.
Martha said…
I was wondering why I was getting old alerts lol. Love the chandelier shots!
Sandee said…
Love the kitchen window and love where your feet are. Okay, I'm loving see the babies on/near you.

Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to all the furbabes. ♥
Red Rose Alley said…
Oh, I like your kitchen window, Pam. I am really enjoying mine, looking out the window while I'm in the kitchen cooking or doing dishes. It's funny because most kitchen windows are above the sink, but mine is above the stove, so I can see out when I'm baking. Those yellow flowers are so cheerful and just right for Spring. That chandelier is so pretty, and I like the second picture the best.

Have a wonderful week, Pam.

~Sheri
Debbie said…
your kitchen windowsill is decorated nicely. our forsythia have not bloomed yet, but my daffodils and hyacinth are adding beautiful color to my gardens!!

the chandelier is pretty...

it is difficult to find topics to blog about these days, darn covid!!
Very pretty window and boy, Chey's ears look like they are on full alert!
Ann said…
The forsythia look so pretty. I should go cut some from mine to put in a vase.
That chandelier is beautiful
Jeanie said…
Such fun to play with the camera effects! And I love the view from your kitchen window! Lovely!
I do like your kitchen window :)

All the best Jan
Liz A. said…
I write my week's posts all over the weekend, so I know from posts that aren't going to post right away. I have three days of posts this week about the assignment I'm on, and it's now over (and in person), and those posts won't go up for two weeks. It's a little confusing. But I know where you're coming from.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom