Ice Cream, Curtains, Sunset, and The Rude Greeting

  If you were an ice cream, what 

would you be and why?


ROCKY ROAD for 

me.....cause that is my life!!! haha

I love ice cream but I do not
eat it often, that is one of those
things that I can no longer something
I can enjoy. I can have a teaspoon or
two at most, then with the milk and
sugar mix, I end up silk at my
tummy.

I saw this years ago on 
PINTEREST and being an artist of
course it caught my attention. 
I have a window in the craft room
and I might....just might have 
to do this. I think however since that is
a ground window I would put a 
sheer behind it.


Assuming I could purchase 
the cans somewhere.

I was heading home the other day 
after I got the 
news that Brian went through 
surgery well. Saw
this sunset from the top of my hill.


It gave me hope that all would be well.

Oh my gosh...I would so do this 
but its hard 
when there are robo calls 
and spam calls that 
come through. 
Most of them have a computer 
to talk for them 
and then they want you to hit 
a button to get 
through to them. 

I was told the other day by 
Brian's best friend that 
my voice mail greeting is RUDE....
haha. I personally love it myself.
It says, " Hello, you have 
reached Pam's phone.
Leave your name and number 
and I will get back
with you. However, keep in 
mind I am making
changes in my life and if you do not hear
back from me, you could one of those
changes"!!!
This message has been on all 
my cell's, it was
on my landline when I had one. 

Do you have a neat, cool, silly 
or rude greeting on 
your cell phone?

Pam














Comments

Love those paint curtains! Our Dad's Voice Mail message used to say..."yes, I'm here, monitoring my calls, leave your name and number then I'll have a decision to make". He had another that said "if you're calling about money...just go ahead and send it". We think yours was fun too.
Christine said…
Hilarious voice message, only you Pam! My favourite ice cream is Baskin Robbins chocolate fudge brownie, yum.
Miss Kim said…
Oooo I might need to make those paint cans too! And thanks for the giggles about your telephone message :)
Rhodesia said…
Love that sunset and we have no answering on any phone! Those curtains are something else. Stay safe Diane
Ann said…
My most favorite ice cream is chocolate peanut butter cup. Best flavor combination in the world :)
Love that window treatment, very creative.
That would be a hilarious way to answer the phone. I rarely ever get any calls though. My greeting on my voicemail is just the standard one that I've never personalized.
Liz A. said…
I have my phone set up so I can only receive calls from numbers in my contacts. I get so many robocalls, it was just easier to do that.

I used to have "This is Liz. You know what to do," on my voicemail, but I got complaints. I might go back to that, but mostly I get messages from people who aren't friends, so it might not go over well. (Friends text.)
CHERI said…
What a cute and colorful idea! You can buy small paint cans (no handle) from LOWES if you have one where you live. Probably could also get them from HOME DEPOT. They are not expensive or at least used to not be. Even the mention of robo calls makes my blood boil. I have talked ugly to them, blown a whistle in their ear, and yes (I'm ashamed t0 say) I have told them exactly where they can go and it's where the sun don't shine! And yet, they still call. They must get paid per call that they make. I have gotten at least 100 about a warranty for my 2010 Ford Explorer....which I haven't had in about 8 years!!! Plus they want to sell me Medicare...which I already have. Grrrr!!!! I love, love, love ice cream! Yep, I would probably be ROCKY ROAD for the same reason but also possibly BUTTER PECAN because lately I've felt like a fat little butterball!!!
BeachGypsy said…
Howdy my friend, I love the window idea.......HOPE YOU DO IT!! You will love it. So glad Brian has pulled through and I hope he recovers quick and feels better soon. Girlfriend, I MADE THE TACO SOUP!!---AND HOLY MERCY....it is so so good! Thanks for posting that recipe. Mr. Front Porch loved it too. I had it in the crock pot all day. We have lots of left overs and I am GLAD. I put sour cream, shredded cheese and fritoes on top.
Jeanie said…
My phone greeting is very boring! But that window treatment isn't -- love that!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom