Driving List, Memory Pic, Painting Pic and Litter Box

  The other day

I posted about the list of worst

states to drive in and Tennessee being

fifth on that list. But Calif. was way down on the list.

Liz https://lawsofgravity.blogspot.com/

mentioned that she knew Calif. traffic

all to well.

I have to say to drove in Calif. traffic is

different then driving in Tn. traffic. I have 

rented a car in Calif. before and followed

my son to his house from the airport. Oh my gosh,

he has Calif. driving down pat! haha

Here is the list if you want to look 

up your state.

https://wallethub.com/edu/best-worst-states-to-drive-in/43012


Here is a pic that came up on my 

FB memory page yesterday. 


Debbi over at http://debbisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
mentions she takes a doll around with her
and they take pics. Here is my clown I told you
about Debbi. This little thing sat on my
computer at work. Cindy, lady next to me, said
this clown creeped her out. So one day, after
retirement, we had lunch and I took the
clown with me so Cindy could visit with
her! haha. 
As you can tell, we had lunch before I lost
my weight... chunky face!

Here is a pic of the young teen that 
I made the Evee painting for. 


Her mom said she loved it. 
I am glad I could bring a smile to her face.
I delivered the package when her mom
was at the hospital picking her up. 

I cleaned on my bedroom yesterday. Dust mopped
the floors, then mopped the floors, dusted
the furniture and put things away that
I had left laying around. Changed the sheets
and folded some clothes. 
Then I moved to Misty's room. 
Cleaned out the litter box, dust mopped,
mopped, dusted furniture and arranged
a fix (I hope) for the litter box.
You see, I don't use a regular litter box 
cause I have a kitten that raises up 
when peeing and she shoots over the 
rim. The regular box I had was lower
then the bin box! I had one for Lily
that had a lid but she hated that so I 
got rid of it. 


Well, even with the high sided bin box
Misty still shoots over the rim.
I had a large towel under the box but
I moved that out and put pee pads
around just to see if I can stop the mess.
Cause even with the towel she was 
hitting furniture. We will see how this 
works. I might have to build an enclosure
around the bin to stop the issue. Plus, I 
have bought the litter catchers that
catch a lot of the litter as the cat
jumps out of the box. 

Anyway, moving on, after I finished 
Misty's room, I did the hall. Then 
I crashed! So I took a nap.
While napping I missed  
Mother Nature teasing us
once again, we got flurries
again. After my two hour nap
I woke to NO flurries! 


(Pic from internet.)

Now to fuss....I am so good at that!
When I log on to blog, if you will notice there 
double spacing at the beginning of this post.
Once I moved down past my first pic it
goes to single space. This has been going
on for months since they did those changes. 
I try to remember to put a pic first, start my post
under it and then move the pic to where it 
needs to go...but as you can tell, I 
tend to forget. I have also noticed
that when I change the font and size after
I type my post, and I go back later, some
of it changes and other places don't...
strange!

Pam

Comments

Christine said…
No flurries is a good thing sometimes.
Sandee said…
Driving in California is not for the weak at heart.

I love that doll. It's not creepy it's cute.

Blogger always did weird things that sometimes I never could figure out. I like my Wordpress blog very much. It has its quirks too.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to the babes. ♥
Liz A. said…
There are controls at the top for spacing and the like. Maybe one of these days I'll make you a video ;) I figured out how to video my screen, so it's doable.
Ann said…
It still surprises me that Pa is so low on that list. There isn't a lot of traffic in the part of the state where I live so I don't get it.
We had some snow here today and supposedly we're supposed to get 3-6 inches tonight.
Our Dad has driven in California too and it was pretty wild. Hey, for Misty you should check out the NVR-Miss litter box, it has really high sides designed for that kind of peeing. http://www.nvrmiss.com/
CHERI said…
I never know how my posts will turn out since Blogger changed...and I hate it. It can be so aggravating!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom