Comments to Your Comments, Cousin and Son and Quote

  Time for comments~

Sandee at https://comedy-plus.com/ stated on my post about the answering machine and my daughters friend, Kristen, she said some people are just a bit thick! HAHA...thanks for that laugh cause for real, that is Kristen. Or was, assuming she still is but I have not seen or spoken to her in years. But if you don't have it together early on, you probably will not develop it later. And you know it is bad when she calls, gets that message and then turns around, calls again just to let her mom hear it. YIKES...


Thanks to all for the thoughts on my jewelry. Several of you stated that you don't 
wear jewelry or maybe just earrings. When going out, other then to the store,
I am decked out. I have my necklaces, rings, bracelets and of course my
earrings. Once upon a time going out shopping with my sis in law.
Lori, we went to the shoes. Lori told me she was a shoe whore.
I had never heard that so I busted out laughing then it hit me,
I go in a store, I go to the jewelry, I must
be a JEWELRY WHORE.

Sheri at https://www.blogger.com/profile/02685747099912989862
stated she could not see how I wore two rings
on my thumb.
Here are the two I wear. 

This is how they normally set on my thumb.


When I go out and put rings on I normally have one
on my pinky and one on my pointer finger on the 
left hand. Then maybe one on the pointer finger of
the right. Hardly ever one on a ring finger cause most
are too big since losing weight. 

Yes Brian at https://brianshomeblog.com/
I LOVE MY BLING!

Liz at https://lawsofgravity.blogspot.com/
mentioned that she can't believe that I am afraid of
the vaccine. I thought, until I read what was in it, 
that I would get it. I get the flu shot each yr. 
I had my childhood shots...but this came about so
fast that it worries me. Not sure what I am going
to do. Its one of those confusing points in 
life....do I, or do I not?

I got tagged in this pic on FB. 
This is my ex's cousin Kristen, and my
son Cory. This was taken at visitation 
when mom past two years ago. Kristen
could not remember if she shared it then.


I have not seen my son since then thanks
to COVID. 

Here is a cute little quote I saw on
PINTEREST. 


Pam






Comments

Sandee said…
I used to be a jewelry whore too and it's a good thing. You're a lot younger than I am so it's all good.

Loved the funny at the end. So that's how that happens.

Have a fabulous day and weekend, Pam. Scritches to the babes. ♥
Christine said…
love this meme haha!
Red Rose Alley said…
Oh, they look so pretty on you, Pam. Thanks for clarifying that. I just thought they would fall off on me when I was cleaning or working or cooking, but they seem to be pretty set on your thumb. I love that you wear so much jewelry, and you are inspiring me to wear more!

~Sheri
Darla M Sands said…
What a precious photo. :) Be well, my dear, and keep rocking that bling!
Liz A. said…
Hey, whatever works for your jewelry. There's a knitter who is online as the Yarn Harlot. Perhaps Jewelry Harlot? That sounds classier than whore.
Ann said…
shoe whore....lol I like that. I might be guilty of that.
Those were fun and that explains why we have so many tupperware lids!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom