Blooms, Springs, Sky, and a Walnut Face

We know the world has been turned completely up side down.....

This just goes to show that. I picked these this morning. 




Talk about being confused.

The cat girls got these in the mail from a friend of mine
from Massachusetts yesterday. 


My babes are so well loved. 

I have been feeding at the barn the last couple
of days. On my way to feed on Tuesday night I 
caught this site.



Coming back into the yard once I got home 
I looked down and saw this...
this would be a face only 
a mom walnut could love.


Pam











Comments

Ann said…
LOL, the walnut face is hysterical.
I've never seen cat toys like those before. Are they springs?
Such wonderful sky photos and those spring toys sure are fun!
Christine said…
It is a beautiful morning here too! I cannot believe that walnut, worth saving!
Red Rose Alley said…
That walnut face is funny. It almost looks like it was carved. What a beautiful sky you saw the other day. I look forward to seeing the sunrises in my new area. Oh, just wanted to tell you that I'm not alone - my son came along with me, and my cousin lives close by. My brothers and sister and other family lives a couple hours from me as well. It's been good here, and I've wanted to get away from the crowded cities for a long time now.

Have a good rest of the week, Pam.

~Sheri
Sandee said…
Love the walnut too. Mother Nature is full of surprises.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to the babes. ♥
Jeanie said…
Ha! You're right about the face!
Liz A. said…
Sounds like a nice day.
CHERI said…
I don't think we have walnut trees around here...but this area has tons of pecan trees. I never use walnuts, only pecans, but have always thought walnuts were an interesting nut!!! I remember when I was little our parents always put fruit and walnuts in our stockings. But those danged things are hard as can be to crack!!!
Darla M Sands said…
Thank you for sharing. :) Be well, my dear.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom