Sweet Visit

 I had a visit from these two beautiful ladies yesterday.

This is Kristi, my ex hubs cousin and his aunt Sissy.
I have seen Kristi several times over the years but this is 
the first time I have seen Sissy in 30 yrs. 

I have always thought the world of Sissy. She is the sweetest.


Sissy is the sister of my ex mother in law, Ann who past
of cancer about 30 yrs ago.  Ann also had a brother Jimmy
that past around 2014 or so. Sissy is the only sibling left. She 
will be 79 soon. Kristi is Sissy's only child and they live
together. Sissy had a son that past with colon cancer many
years ago. 

It was so nice having them come and visit. 
Kristi brought a bunch of  pumpkins over for me
to deliver to the pigs. The pigs will be in 
HOG HEAVEN.

Later folks,
Pam 


























































































Comments

Rain said…
What a nice visit Pam!! :) Sissy has had a lot of sadness with people passing throughout her life. :(
Darla M Sands said…
She does not look near that old. I wish all of you good health and prosperity. ~hugs~ Thanks for sharing this endearing surprise.
Rain said…
Hi Pam! Just wanted to say that we considered leaving Charlie on Benadryl every day, but so far she only has that happen to her a few times a year. We still have no clue what kind of insect did it...likely a spider though.
I'm glad y'all got to get together and have some fun!
Ann said…
How nice to have visitors.
BeachGypsy said…
so glad y'all got this visit, Pam!! Just so good to see people be with their family and friends and loved ones.
Liz A. said…
It's always nice to see old friends. Even after a long time.
Jeanie said…
That's awfully nice -- I love a reunion!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom