Monday Afternoon, Darth Vader, Collar, Bear and Payback

 Monday afternoon in Nashville, white stuff falling from the sky.  


At one point it looked like a blizzard. No sticking cause the ground was just to warm.

Saddened to hear this, David Prowse AKA Darth Vader from Star Wars. 




Yesterday I saw a couple pieces of wood and nailed them together to
make a Christmas tree collar. Helps to hide the legs of the tree
stand. 


Someone of fb posted these adorable pics in 
a series. I love this.






COVID boredom set in! haha

While talking to my son Monday morning
we got into a conversation about pay back!
You see every Christmas for about the past four
Cory has messed with his mom in laws 
Christmas tree. At first it was just simple
stuff like moving the ornaments around on the
tree, you see she is compulsive about her tree.
But last year it went a tad further. She did her 
tree in red. Well, Cory had a red disc for disc 
golf, apparently a small one, he put it in 
her tree. Back on a branch that was in clear
view if you were looking at the tree.
This yr she is doing red and gold so Cory
has found a gold pineapple that he is going
to hide in the tree this time.
I asked why he did this, he laughed and said
it was payback. Cause apparently mom in law
makes sure that Cory's ribbons/bows are covered with 
GLITTER. 
Cory hates glitter. 
So in Cory payback style he messes with her
tree! He is totally my son!
Then he tells me this...


















Glitter is the herpes of the
craft world. Just when you think
you got rid of it, it comes back.

Oh my gosh...

Pam









Comments

Sandee said…
Love that bear. Adorable.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to the pups. ♥
Those bear photos are too funny, it needs some glitter though!
Darla M Sands said…
Cool idea to cover the tree base. I have a few different round tree 'skirts'. My favorite is covered with forest creatures frolicking among holly bushes. :) I'm happy that some snow stuck around here, even today under the sunshine since it's so cold. And that quote about glitter cracked me up. It's so true!
Rhodesia said…
Love those teddy bear pics. I used to have a teddy that was larger than me, I wonder what happened to it? Keep safe Diane
Lovely to see the teddy bear pictures.

All the best Jan
Ann said…
I saw those pictures of the bear on Facebook. I love those. So adorable.
That is too funny about the glitter.
Liz A. said…
That is a huge teddy bear.

Ah, glitter. I've heard several great glitter stories lately. . .
The giant teddy photos made me laugh.
Amalia
xo

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom