Give a Little Christmas Toy Drive Thru

Give a Little Christmas is a
charity for Wilson County children that
the family income is just right over the 
poverty line and can't get on any other giving
list.

Nov. 23th TN Tiny Weddings 
and Elves came together for a toy
drive thru for the charity. 

A great big shout out to
Jennifer Turrill with SignGypsies of Middle TN
for setting us up with these signs!



Then it was just a matter of folks following the 
directions to TN Tiny Weddings....
or maybe the glow of the star!


The decor was out and lite. 


The photographer (me) even laid on the wooden
floor of the Hitching Post for a great shot.

Candles were lite.


 Even candleholders were decorated with red bows.


Hot chocolate was ready.


Cookies were bagged. 


And even some special cookies were brought by 
Krys (runs the charity).



Hats adored the pews.


For those that could not attend the toy drive thru 
due to working hours on a Monday can give
to the link listed on the poster.


WOW...
and then look who appeared!


Santa arrived in his jeep cause his eight tiny reindeer 
were at home in the North Pole resting up for
the trip to come next month.

And little did any of us 
know that Santa likes 
Jurassic Park!!

I thought it had been 
many a years since I had
my pic made with Santa 
but that is not true,
Julie and I had ours made 
with Santa last yr.
But that did not stop me 
from doing it again!


Here I am also with Julie 
in my elf attire.

 

Julie took a pic of the tree before and then one after. Check it out. I was so happy I had this cool tree that worked out great in this spot.


Here is Santa (taken by Julie) showing off what we have collected so far.
 

Great pic. 

Now seriously James, 
did you really have to have
Santa work on Old Blue?



 We all wanted to send 
Santa off in style but James was
not really ready to let go of his sunshine!


Santa does look great in that red suit sitting in James' yellow SLEIGH!


 TN Tiny Weddings and all the elves want to thank all
that came out to help Give a Little Christmas!


You are rock!!


Pam

Comments

Julie Tucker said…
I love this blog!
This is awesome!
Everything was sure beautiful and I'm so glad it was a success!
Liz A. said…
Looks like the day was a success.
Christine said…
You have got me into the Christmas spirit, beautiful!
Ann said…
It looks like it was a fun and successful day

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom