Grilling and Drilling

                     Sounds about right...

Halloween treat for 2020

Living with my ex brought lots of laughs from me....

There was the one day that we were in the living room watching tv., I started to the kitchen for a glass of tea. I did ask my ex if he wanted something and he said he did want something to drink. I then asked him what he wanted but he said, he did not care. Now if I am in a silly mood you could end up with anything in that glass. So that is what happened, he got tea, kool aid and orange juice. I told him to tell me next time what he wanted!

HAHA

Or the time that I realized he kept the grill outside with the top open. I had told him to please put it up and he failed to. Being winter I did not go out back much so it was months before I realized and by that time the grill was rusty inside on the bottom. So when warmer weather came around we had to pull out he small hibachi grill we used to take to the lake. Instead of closing the grill and putting the hibachi on top of that, he sets it on the hood of his car. I tried to tell him to not do that cause it could slide off but he said it was all good, he had this! 

HAHA....

(hibachi-photo from internet)


Don't you just hate when you are so sure of yourself that you think you 
GOT IT
BUT
you don't?

Well shortly after being told he had it, the burgers landed in the gravel of the drive way. 

MEN!!!!

Or how about this story....
(I think I could write a book)

We rented a house when Amber was little. It was just a block and a half from where I live now. It was a one level home with a garage but back then having central air and heat was something folks were really just installing. Well, we did not have that, we had a window unit. 
One summer our air went out and upon calling the landlord he informed me that if he had to replace the air in the house then he would put in central and my rent would go up. CRAP....course we had been there a while and once the first contract expired we never had to renew it so not being under one he could do that and get away with it. Mom had just had central heat/air put in this house so she loaned us her window unit. Glenn installed it just like he had for years, cause we always took the unit out and stored in the garage over the winter. But this time he had it tilted just enough the wrong way. Upon running it I noticed water coming in the room that it was installed in. I was pregnant and did not want to push and pull on it so I told him it needed to be tilted back just a hair so that water would run out the other way. 
Apparently though, I know nothing.
I was in the backyard sitting on my swing when Glenn comes from the garage with a drill in his hands. Just as he started to drill I looked up and realized what he was doing....
OH CRAP.
I yelled NO.
But he had drilled, his intent was to make more drainage holes but instead the drill bit went right up through the housing of the freon. 
It started shooting all over the place. 
Yep, we ended up having to locate another window unit!

MEN!!!

Hope you are enjoying my stories.
Now go make yourself some Witche's Warts!



Pam




Comments

Sandee said…
Pass the pumpkin poop. I love that and the witches warts too. Can you tell I'm into food.

Have a fabulous day. ♥
Liz A. said…
He doesn't sound very handy.
Darla M Sands said…
He definitely needed to listen to you more. ~nods~ Cute treats!
Well, those ex stories leave me speechless!
Rhodesia said…
I cannot believe he would cook on the hood of the car!!!! I am glad my husband always calls in an expert at a job instead of trying to do things himself. Hope you are well Diane
Ann said…
Don't you just love it when men think they got it...lol At least they are all stories that you can laugh at now even though they might not have been so funny at the time.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom