Table Decor and The Bright Place

 The house next door to me has pine trees that lines the side of the fence that separates our yards. I was out there walking the other day and found some pine cones that had fallen into my yard so I just picked them up to use for decor. 

I placed them with my table decor. The tray I made sometime ago and recently finished up the candle holders. Love the table clothe I found over a yr ago at Goodwill for 4.99. I have it covering the table cause I am not a fan of honey oak. 

Image may contain: candles and indoor

It hides it well. 

I was out at the Bright Place the other day, Home of TN Tiny Weddings. 

Image may contain: plant, outdoor and nature

James planted sunflowers around is old tractor. Looks pretty cool. 










Such a peaceful place. Relaxing
and I so needed to get out. 
Also, I took my new camera along
and took some shots.
Need to start using it more before
it gets old!
haha

Pam


Comments

Those are terrific photos, love the tractor!
Sandee said…
Beautiful place to unwind. I love rustic places.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to all the babes. ♥
Christine said…
Lovely photos, I sense a bit of fall in there.
Ann Thompson said…
The tray looks nice. I would have picked up those pinecones too.
Love that tractor with the sunflowersbaround it
Liz A. said…
Looks like the camera got a bit of a workout.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom