Signs and Door Decor

written June 29

Back several post ago I 
showed you my porch sign.

Image may contain: outdoor
I am loving it. 

When I posted it on FB I 
had someone offer me 
money for it, but I was not
selling it. But I did however 
decide that I could make some
and sell them. 

I decided to start with some
smaller ones.....Home signs.
I also showed these before but
yesterday I finally sealed them
and finished them up.

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

I am actually thinking that 
since these will store flat and 
not really take up that much room
I might make one for holidays!!!
I love Halloween!!!

A few yrs ago I made a HOME
one for my daughter but I painted
the wooden letters and attached them
to the board. This time I used the 
wood letters and traced off the 
letter and painted that. 

When I was at my daughters a few
weeks ago I noticed my daughter 
still had her Easter thing on the 
front door....
So yesterday I made her this
for her door.
No photo description available.

Are you doing anything 
creative right now?

UPDATE~ 
I got the Blessed 
sign to my daughter 
yesterday (Friday)
and she hung it as
soon as she got home.
Easter, has finally
been put away!!

Pam

Comments

Those are most wonderful signs of the times!
Ann said…
Your signs are great. You could even paint both sides with a different design on each side. That way they can get double use out of one sign.
Christine said…
You are so handy and creative!
Liz A. said…
We kind of all missed Easter, didn't we? Ah well. I'm just knitting away on things, which is my usual.
They are very nice. I'm glad your daughter liked the Blessed one!
Pilar said…
Very creative signs Pam! I've been having allergy and sinus issues, so I haven't done much with crafting and diy's. I miss it though. Have a great weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom