Connection Issues, Virus, Old Pics

                                                                                                 written Friday posting Sunday
FINALLY.....AT&T have my issues
taken care of. I have not been kicked
off the internet or had my tv freeze since
Wed. afternoon. I had forgotten how nice
it is to have things work correctly.

Apparently we moved too fast
into phases.

No photo description available.

Crap started spiking up again
so they have moved us back.
I see that a lot of states are
now pulling back due to spikes
in numbers. Here in Nashville,
you are required to wear a mask
when out.

Do you believe that this virus
was set out upon the world
on purpose? Do you think it is
man made after all or that is
did come about accidentally?

I went through some more of moms
pics the other day.  Found this
pic of the house. That  is Amber
standing on the steps and I am
not sure if that is Cory running
up behind her or my nephew Chase.
Image may contain: house, sky and outdoor

I have seen this pic all my
life. Dad working for the Navy
and removing a dead whale from
the beach.

No photo description available.

I love old pics!!

Hoping you had a great 4th.



Pam

Comments

Those photos are way cool. I'm glad your internet and things are working the way they should. Yep, we think that virus was engineered to be nasty.
Darla M Sands said…
I don't know what to think about the pandemic, for sure, but feel like it was an accident the Chinese Communist authorities covered up. I like old photos, too, and was just thinking today that younger generations won't have the same appreciation probably, at least from their own past. Their pictures are everywhere. ~sigh~ That quip at the end made me giggle.
Christine said…
Yay on your internet being back!
Liz A. said…
So glad to hear they fixed your internet. It's no fun dealing with those issues. As for the virus, I highly doubt it was intentional. I'm a firm skeptic when it comes to conspiracies. The more people involved, the more likely someone is to screw it up.
Ann said…
Congratulations on finally getting things fixed with your internet and tv. That had to have been so frustrating.
Love the old pics especially the one of your dad getting rid of the dead whale.
Jeanie said…
It's a virus. Viruses happen. It's no one's fault apart from the way we live which is too much travel, too little caution for others and cavalier attitudes. No conspiracy here. Just bloody bad luck and then a few major snafus along the way -- first with late warning from China, then practically zero response from our government. Too little, too late, and now we're all paying.

So glad the internet is back! I hate it when that happens and believe me, I know!
BeachGypsy said…
So glad to hear your internet is working again!! SO ANNOYING when things like that just DONT WORK. Phase one, phase 2, phase forty-leven-----I can't even keep up with the phases anymore, ha ha! Your 4th of july weekend sounded super nice....sticking around home and doing projects. Thats exactly what we did as well, except we took a couple of walks. And we ate alot of good food! ha ha LOL

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom