Underwear, Milk, a Symbol of White Supremacy, and More


I am on a page on FB called
Nashville's Girls Group, its
basically women supporting 
women. 

One of the topics that someone
posted the other day was~
How often do you buy 
underwear? HAHA....

See the source image

After I laughed I replied
that I buy underwear when 
the elastic in the waist gives
way and falls down around my
ankles when I am walking in 
my gowns....

I just thought it was a funny
topic. The pic above came
from the internet but now
I have to ask, who hangs their
underwear? 

Now since the world is all
turned upside down the crazies
all come out.

PETA: Cow's milk a symbol of white supremacy


items.[0].image.alt

Gone from crazy to down right
STUPID.

If  you are on FB you need
to check this out.

This guy is spot on!!!

I think I need to go ahead and 
get my carry permit and get a gun!
World has gone to hell in a hand basket.

COVID-19  2020

Pam

Check out the sweetest
post by Lily at
https://pjack214.blogspot.com/2020/06/me-and-my-best-friend.html


Comments

Sandee said…
Yes the world has gone nuts and who's in the drivers seat? That will answer any questions as to why. Loved the video.

Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. Scritches to the babes. ♥
NanaDiana said…
Just wondering what chocolate milk symbolizes? hmmmmmm.
I am not a big underwear buyer...but I did learn to fold my underwear differently after watching one of those Marie Kondo things that was posed somewhere. LOL.
Have a great Tuesday- xo Diana
wisps of words said…
Cow's Milk = White Supremacy????

This is so stupid, that to me, it sounds like *Trolling.*

No, I did not click on the link. I don't "do" Face Book. -smile-

But really.....

Doesn't Cow's Milk = White Supremacy sound like some person with too much time on their hands, just stirring up more trouble?

How could any rational person, subscribe to such?????

Could we all...? Hahhh, no, we all can't but... Let's wish...

That all could agree on Human Rights for all Humans.

That no gender, age, color, etc., is better than any other.

That we all live our lives, truly wanting Justice For All.

And that no White person, has to live in 'sack cloth and ashes,' because of what other White people did, to Black persons.

Could we....?
Love that Walmart observation! Things are nutty everywhere these days.
Christine said…
Neat underwear question
Ann Thompson said…
I hate buying underwear so I only do when I absolutely have to.
Cows milk symbolizes white supremacy, that's just crazy. I also saw wheresome group is saying the same thing about statues of Jesus. Where is it going to end
Liz A. said…
The article appears to be from 2018, and it's PETA, so they're going to be against any animal products generally. Their point was that the dairy industry treats their cows terribly, and that's true. If you've heard some of the standard industry practices, it'd horrify you.

I'm with you on underwear. I buy when the old wears out.
Well, if my underware as pretty as those I might hang them up! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Jeanie said…
Love that one about finding the nuts!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom