The Madness,

And the madness continues....

This is the woman known
to the world as Aunt Jemima.
Real name Nancy Green.

Being erased today from history
cause her people feel that its 
racism to have her pic on pancakes
that made her famous and rich.
WHY? Cause she was famous and 
got there without the world oppressing
her.

Open your eyes idiots you are
erasing your own history too.
Image may contain: 1 person

Here is the write up that came along with
the pic of Ms. Green~

The world knew her as 
"Aunt Jemima," but her given 
name was Nancy Green 
and she was a true American 
success story. She was 
born a slave in 1834 Montgomery 
County, KY... and 
became a wealthy superstar 
in the 
advertising world, as 
its first living trademark.



Green was 56-yrs old 
when she was selected as 

spokesperson for a new 
ready-mixed, self-rising 
pancake flour and made 
her debut in 1893 at a fair 
and exposition in Chicago. 
She demonstrated the 
pancake mix and served 
thousands of pancakes... 
and became an immediate 
star. She was a good 
storyteller, her personality 
was warm and appealing, 
and her showmanship was 
exceptional. Her exhibition 
booth drew so many people 
that special security 

personnel were assigned 
to keep the crowds moving.


Nancy Green was signed to 
a lifetime contract, traveled 

on promotional tours all over the country, and was 
extremely well paid. Her financial freedom and stature 
as a national spokesperson enabled her to become a
leading advocate against poverty and in favor of 

equal rights for folks in Chicago.


She maintained her job until her 


death in 1923, at age 89.


This was a remarkable woman... 

and she has just been ERASED by 
politically correct liberal bedwetters.

I don't even ask what next anymore
cause I am totally shocked at the 
idiots that are behind all this.

I have actually thought 
several times that 
this is what I need
to do
⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓

Its good to unplug once in awhile. #regrann  @oldsouls_tribe #unplug #trusttheprocess #relationships #positivevibes #inspiration #inspirationalquotes #grateful #goodvibes #yoga #hiking

Of course, I will need
a gun, lots of food,
and I will camp out
on my deck daring
any fool to come 
my way!!

Pam


Comments

wisps of words said…
SOOOOO true!

The Madness!

Wonder how many comments you will get on this???????

People are afraid to talk about such, you know.

Only agreement, with *them*, is allowed.

Ever think you'd live, to see this????
Darla M Sands said…
We have space! ;) Take care, my dear, in this insane world. ~hugs~
Sandee said…
It seems no one cares about our history anymore. She was indeed a huge success. What a shame.

Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. Scritches to the babes. ♥
People are so STUPID! History will always be history! Thanks for sharing Pam. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
When I read about this on Facebook I was shocked. Why wouldn't they want a black women noticed for making it on her own? I'm so sick of all of this. Let's accomplish something rather than destroying our history. I know that I am going boycott all the name changers...
So much that was is now gone. So, how do you like communism so far?
Jeanie said…
I see both sides of this. You make excellent points, Pam. But I also see the other side. Maybe not everyone knows the story -- I didn't. This is something you should share to a wider audience.
Liz A. said…
I did not know this story. Nor have I been paying attention to this particular brouhaha.

(But I am a lefty liberal. Sorry my politics offend you.)
BeachGypsy said…
I just could not believe it when I read it!!!??? So if we erase the black people advertising products because it's racist.....then all products will ONLY HAVE WHITE PEOPLE on the packages/merchandise. And that's not racist?!
Ann said…
I read this story but I also read another one that said that she didn't get rich from doing that. Either way she has been the symbol for the pancakes and syrup for so long I don't understand why now they are making an issue of it.
Rhodesia said…
They seem to think worldwide history can be changed. Quite ridiculous they need to learn by history and change things. Have a good day, stay safe, Diane

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom