The Paper Calendar

Written May 24th, Sunday.
To post later.

I am a paper calendar sort
of person. I have yet to 
start using the one on
my phone. 

Since I carry it around
with me I usually just grab
on at the end of the yr for
the upcoming yr....one buck
at the dollar store.
Image may contain: indoor, text that says '2020 MONTHLY PLANNER Ma'

However when I got boozed
Saturday from the Sisterhood of
Traveling Spirits I got the 
one below.

No photo description available.

It does not start till July,
its a book like with a cardboard
cover...I will start using
it in July. I love it. 

I keep appointments, 
venue/wedding shoots
and/or assisting dates, 
and some other info
I tend to want to keep
up with written down 
on my calendar. 
Inspirational Quotes -Inspirational Quotes- Self-Love-Motivation-Truth

Pam

Comments

Sandee said…
I use the calendar on my phone. When I worked I had a planner. Had to because I was all over the place in one day. I love both of them. Especially the last one. Way cool.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to the babes. ♥
Girl, I am paper girl too! I wanna write it down, check it off and all that good stuff! Love me a pretty calendar. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Liz A. said…
I keep one for my subbing. Last June I found the perfect one that just goes through the school year. Little did I know that I wouldn't need it past March...
Christine said…
I love my paper calendar/agenda book.
We still use paper calendars too, the ones on the phone just don't seem that easy to use.
Ann Thompson said…
I prefer a paper calendar. I've never seen one that started in July
BeachGypsy said…
Paper calendars for me too....I'm just old fashioned that way. I like a "calendar sized" (12x12?) one for the house....I have 2 or three up, every year, in different rooms, plus my small one I use to keep track of and write in--- dates, b/days, appointments etc etc. Hope your week is going well so far, we've been able to get out and do alot of walking---something i've missed alot all spring. We are trying to catch up before the bad heat of summer arrives.
I like it and with it starting in July and going through next year it should be useful.
Sally said…
Mine paper also, but not as pretty as yours, Pam. :)

xoxo
Jeanie said…
Let's hear it for paper calendars! They are my favorites and this looks like a good one.
CHERI said…
My planner/calendar for this year has gone to hell in a handbasket! Nothing to write in it other than dr. appts. But I do have a paper calendar hanging on my fridge. I make one every year for my DIL and myself. It's filled with pictures of my grandchildren:)

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom