Silly Test and The US Government

Do you ever take those
silly little test things
on FB?
I do just for the fun of
it but it is amazing just
how close some of them
can be.

I took this one last night.

Image may contain: Pam Montgomery Jackson, text

HAHA......
well, maybe not 700 percent!

No photo description available.

Ran across this one 
also.


Image may contain: food

This one seems to be really
close. 

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Pam You're like dark chocolate, sweet with a little bite! You've always had an attitude and you'll never apologize for being exactly who you are in every moment. February But no one should ever mistake your kindness for weakness. You have a huge heart, but if someone provokes you, your anger cannot be tamed.'

So the next part of 
this post is copy and pasted
from my FB post today.

Government agencies 
at their best....haha..
this is what my daughter
 has been dealing with~ 
Her ex, the two younger 
boys dad is on disability 
and child support comes 
from that check. In Jan 
however the check did
 not come. Amber called
 and Child Support (CS)
 looked into it and was 
told by Social Security (SS) 
says that the money was taken 
from his check and that it 
had to be an issue with TN
 CS. Well, Feb check did not 
come and finally she mentioned 
it to me. This support helps
 keep a roof over my grandkids 
head and food in their gut so it 
was time for mom to get
 involved. I contacted the 
commish of TN CS. I got 
an email right back from 
her assistant. He got right 
on it and got the right people
 on it. This was Feb. 13. 
With all said and done, 
CS got an answer today
 and would you believe
 that it was not their fault?
 It was the fault of SS, the 
money was taken from the 
check but not sent to CS.
 The issue started with a 
reduction in the amount to 
be taken from the check 
so SS put a stop payment 
on the child support till they 
managed to get their crap
 together. I have to wonder
 how long that would have 
taken if CS had not gotten 
involved? Anyway, the ex
 never rec'd anything stating 
the reduction or the stop 
payment from SS but he 
did get a letter from SS at 
his address and the letter 
was asking him if the address
 listed was his correct address!
 Well hell how was it to have
 gotten to him if they did not 
have the address!!??? 
But anyway, CS rocked 
this one by getting to the
 issue that was not even
 their fault, and SS needs 
to get their crap together
 and stop thinking that they
 can play around with funds 
that help support children!! 
Yes, folks this is yet one more 
issue where the government
 fails the people they work for.

So with mom getting
involved we finally got
to the bottom of the 
issue. A check was issued
today for  Jan and Feb's
payment. My guess is
that when SS stopped
payment to change 
the amount
to be taken from the ex's
check, someone forgot
to go back and reset 
the info. 
Yet when asked SS
checked and said the 
money came out of
check.....they did 
not bother to investigate
to find out that something
was wrong and they
wanted to blame
Child Support.

GOVERNMENT!!

Pam
23 Great Inspiring Quotes and Words of Wisdom   #inspiringquotes #wisdom #greatquotes #wisequotes  #bravequotes


Comments

Christine said…
Good for toy getting to the bottom of things like that Pam.
Darla M Sands said…
I think you have connections. ~grin~ Well done. Take care, my dear.
Sandee said…
So you're Cujo when you're angry? I laughed out loud.

Now I'm hungry for chocolate.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to the babes. ♥
wisps of words said…
Yes!!!

How the Government, can screw things up, now.

And there are people, who want to be President, who want the Government, to run everything.

Including National Health Care!


Is everyone considering this...????
Jeanie said…
Love that last image! I used to take those quizzes till it struck me how much of that data is being collected, interpreted, sold and coming back at me in advertising and other sources. So now, I lay low!
Ann said…
I used to do some of those tests and quizzes until I read that you should avoid them for some reason, can't remember why.
Glad you got things straightened out for your daughter. What a hassle
Yep, the government is...oh no, I can't say that here, oops. Glad you got it all fixed.
Liz A. said…
I don't do those FB things. I tried one once, but it asked for permissions, and I decided I didn't want to grant them. I'm on FB so infrequently, anyway.
Sue said…
Good for you, they say the squeaky wheel get the grease! We must speak up.
Sue
Unknown said…
I love most of the silly tests on Facebook, Pam. I enjoy it mostly because it is fun and shares some information about the choices we make. I stopped taking most quizzes when I realized they collect too much data. We need changes in the system such that it helps people problems and not let them down. Please visit us at https://www.bloghasting.com/

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom