Great Nephew, Behind the Scenes, Bday Wishes,

Hey Blog Buds~
I did not do a post 
on here about
this cause my family is 
pretty private...
haha except me of course!

Last week I found out
 that my great
nephew Cole (9
next month)
was diagnosed 

with WPW (Wolff-Parkinson-White
 syndrome)
A syndrome in which 
an extra electrical pathway
 in the heart causes a rapid heartbeat.
The extra electrical pathway
 in Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome
 appears between the heart's 
upper and lower chambers and
 is present at birth.
The scary thing about 
this is that his dad
my nephew, son of
my older brother was
diagnosed about 10
years ago with
Cardiomyopathy.
An acquired or inherited 
disease of the heart muscle 
which makes it difficult for 
the heart to pump blood to 
other parts of the body.
INHERITED...
My father died from 
this. His brother and 
both sisters had it, my 
aunts daughter has it along
with one of her kids. 
It seems at this point
to have skipped my
brothers and I but
it hit my nephew. 
Things have changed
over the years and with
medicine advancement 
my nephew is doing well.
He had a defibrillator
installed years ago.
So with Cole, his son
having an issue it really
scared me. 
Image may contain: one or more people and indoor
He had surgery Friday, in
which I did not go 
so not to overwhelm
Cole, but he is home
now, doing well and 
I will go see him this
week. 
There is an 85 percent
chance that this is
corrected and will
not appear again.
YAY!!

Yesterday there was 
no moving to do since
I had a few things 
around here to do 
until time to go to 
TN Tiny Weddings.
Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting, tree, outdoor and nature

The couple hired
an adorable photographer
for the wedding but
you know me...
I had to get some behind
the scenes pics. 
I totally loved the way
I caught the suns ray in 
this pic.
Image may contain: tree, sky, grass, plant, outdoor and nature

In tomorrows blog
I will share more of the 
behind the scenes pics.

But I do want to share
with  you that after
the wedding 
I was treated to home
made chicken noodle 
soup and cake for
my bday by
James and Julie.
Image may contain: food
There was cake to
and a beautiful
boutique of flowers
from their yard.
Image may contain: food
Those two are such
sweeties!
I enjoy their company
and the laughs I share with
them. 
Such fun times. 
Only the best of the best funny quotes and hilarious sayings about life! #funny #quotes #life #hilarious #pictures #laugh
haha...I had to post
this quote before 
showing you the next 
pic....
Image may contain: flower and food

Sometimes I wonder where
his toolbox is!!!
HAHA...just kidding.
This is what I mean
by laughs!
86 Inspirational Quotes To Make You Feel Better About Life  - Redbook.com

Pam



 


Comments

Darla M Sands said…
I'm sorry for your scare and pray all goes as expected. ~hugs~ Fun pictures!
Rain said…
Hi Pam :)) Sorry I'm not able to read your blog often lately! We made an offer on a house and we're waiting on an inspection this week...well, you know the whole stress of it all and how time consuming it is!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! I love the pictures! And I'm sorry for Cole...I do hope this surgery has fixed the issue and he will live a long, happy and healthy life!!
Sue said…
Thoughts and prayers for complete healing for Cole, yes medical technology has come a long way and continues to do so. To which I am so grateful!
Happy Birthday to you, and the wedding photos are so lovely best wishes to the couple.
Blessings,
Sue
Julie Tucker said…
I am so glad Cole is doing better and I am believing that the 85% is going to be 100% and that he never has another issue.
The Wedding was awesome! And, I love the picture with the ray's from the sunshine ... just beautiful.
The Birthday Soup was so yummy.
The Buttercups are beautiful, but they just don't last long enough ... but it let's us know that Spring is on the way
I'm still laughing about the toolbox!!!! James, oh James?
Christine said…
so sorry about the family news, it is good to share things I think, we support you here.
Ann said…
Sending prayers for your great nephew that surgery took care of the problem.
Happy Birthday to you.
We all send prayers to dear Cole and we hope that solves the problem once and for all.
Liz A. said…
Hoping that all is well now with Cole.
That is some family history. My prayers are for Cole and I'm glad his surgery went so well. My God continue to watch over him and give him a very, very long life.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom